+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Renny - BB10

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: Renny - BB10

She was the only one who couldn't take a hint when Keesha wanted to read her letter from home, and, although she's been hiding her true personality since the first eviction, we saw the real Renny emerge during the food comp this week. We'll be seeing the REAL Renny again before long.. She can only fly under the radar for so long. At least I hope so.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3146677;
    She was the only one who couldn't take a hint when Keesha wanted to read her letter from home, and, although she's been hiding her true personality since the first eviction, we saw the real Renny emerge during the food comp this week. We'll be seeing the REAL Renny again before long.. She can only fly under the radar for so long. At least I hope so.
    Keesha wanted Renny to stay. There was no hint to take. She told Renny when everyone else was walking out that she could stay, and she said in her DR speech that she wanted Renny to stay because Renny was the only person left in the house that she trusts now that Steven was gone.

Keesha and Renny have a very tight bond.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Renny was hilarious in that food challenge!!!

That woman is a lost ball in tall weeds, screaming like Edith Bunker!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

After Keesha read that the letter was from her mom and dad everyone started leaving the HOH room telling Keesha they would give her 'a little moment'. Everyone, that is, except Renny. Keesha didn't 'ask' Renny to stay until the room had cleared of all the other house guests. And, what she said to Renny was, "you can stay in here with me, totally". It looked and sounded to me like Keesha didn't ask her to stay, but agreed to Renny's request to stay. If she'd really wanted her there why didn't she say so until they were alone?

In the DR Keesha said she 'chose to share it with Renny' not that she wanted to share it with Renny. This could easily be a response to a question from the producer like "Why did you let Renny stay while you read the letter?"

I don't know what really happened. I only know what they chose to show us. However, I know I saw Renny hanging around while the rest of the HGs left, and I didn't hear Keesha ask her to stay.

I like Renny..she cracks me up.

I hope that Renny starts to get some of the housemates rattled up against Jerry. He isn't the nice respectful senior that the young people thought he was. There's no reason why she should continue to support Jerry considering the way he has been acting. I also hope that Renny gets some support to vote out Jesse. I'm beginning to really enjoy her around the house now that she's calmed down a little bit.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I really enjoy Renny. I hope she is around for a good while.

I like her spunk.

Renny FTW!

I doubt she'll make it to the end, but I can only hope.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Renny is a bit of a busybody. I never cared for people who hear a conversation and go running to tell it.; I never liked tattlers. I was glad that someone finally chose her to be the host of a competition. Her voice is the equivalent of a female Jerry, doing Edith Bunker, of course. Their voices seem so weak it makes me clear my throat when I hear them.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I really like Renny. They are all busybodies who ran and tattle every time they overhear something. Every.single.one.of.them.

I think she is funny though, and I find her to be one of the more entertaining houseguests left.

+ Reply to Thread