+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Renny - BB10

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Renny - BB10

Aw, Renny - one of the few voices of reason in the house (another is Angie) who has a sense of humor (another is Angie.) I hope she graces us with her presence for a few more weeks.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

me too. i love her

Just wanted to join the love fest. I love her too and hopes she wins.

If you watched Project Runway, Season 3. Laura was a New Orlean's native and she has the same accent as Renny. I agree, it can sound a little like a New York accent at times. I have a really good friend from the Lafayette area and although her accent is a slightly different, she sounds just a bit like Renny. And I do love Renny, too!

Does anyone know for sure what Renny's mental condition is? She is clearly not all there. I'd love to know what meds she's on.

Let me know if you find out, I want some! I know I mentioned this before, but I just love the way her eyes dart from side to side when in the diary room. She's hilarious!

FORT Fogey

Just wanted to jump in on the Renny love. Pre-season, I was excited about her being on the show, and then after that first episode, my disappointment set in. But, she has definitely grown on me the last few shows, and she is now one of my faves (behind Angie and Memphis).

I don't expect Renny to win, or even come in a close 2nd. But she's become very entertaining to watch. It's fun to see how she gets on the young kids nerves by practically doing nothing at all! If she's from New Orleans, can't she put a spell of some kind on the other players?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think she is probably the most misunderstood player, but it's up to her to recognize it and do something about it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Renny seems to be flying below the radar at this point. If she hangs back and lets the others snipe at each other (which she knows they will) she should be there for a good while.
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread