+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Renny - BB10

GoJames&Chelsia! MozzerellaStick's Avatar

Re: Renny - BB10

Renny is my favorite houseguest so far. Not only is she from the same state as I, but she is beautiful. I wish all the women would look like that down here.
    RENNY
    Big Brother 10
    The Mole
    I Love Moeny

To me, she looks like Lisa D'Amato from cycle 5 of America's Next Top Model. Only Renny is like 25 years older than Lisa (though Lisa was criticized for looking too old).
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

She seems like she could be great fun, very extravagant hopefully that won't lead to an early exit.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

I think she will be a hoot! I haven't watched the interviews yet. Right now I am just going by what is listed in their bio before I hear them speak.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3122029;
    i'm beginning to wonder if this picture is photoshopped ... look how much lighter her face is from the rest of her skin. it just looks fake, like someone tried to smooth it out and forgot to make sure the different skin tones matched.

I agree,

On the show she looks AT LEAST 53 if not older, that's got to be a doctored photo.

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares... why is there a song about him?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She is trying too hard. Why do some people feel such a need to act like clowns at the wrong times? I guess some people just can't stand the sound of silence.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Lostgirl;3129253;
    On the show she looks AT LEAST 53 if not older, that's got to be a doctored photo.

ITA. Especially her voice and the hunchback when she was screaming in the middle of the night. She looks 80 in night vision.

Quote Originally Posted by LocaCola;3129824;
    ITA. Especially her voice and the hunchback when she was screaming in the middle of the night. She looks 80 in night vision.
    I said it before, but when she said "its locked" I was out of the room and thought someone had changed the channel to the simpsons.

Her voice is a dead ringer for Marge simpson

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG;3119158;
    ...I've got her in a BB10 contest. I hope she doesn't turn out to be annoying.
    Sorry... it looks like she IS annoying.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3118065;
    She looks phenominal for 53! She seems like she'll be fun...(in response to her official picture)
    Can you say PhotoShopped to death?

+ Reply to Thread