+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Renny - BB10

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Re: Renny - BB10

at first i thought she was a nut case (see my avatar), but after a couple of weeks i got to really like her a lot. i was on vacation this past week and was soooo looking forward to being able to stay up late and watch her and dan on the feeds, but wouldn't you know, she gets evicted the night before my vacation starts!

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3197690;
    at first i thought she was a nut case (see my avatar), but after a couple of weeks i got to really like her a lot. i was on vacation this past week and was soooo looking forward to being able to stay up late and watch her and dan on the feeds, but wouldn't you know, she gets evicted the night before my vacation starts!
    Ain't that always the way?

I saw your avatar a few times recently and frowned (LOL). Crazy is good (as long as someone stays on the good side of crazy, and Renny does, as far as I can tell).

Don't get me wrong...IMO Renny was playing the game, and she was/is marketing herself. But I don't hold that against her.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3197690;

Same here, at first I really didn't know what to think of Renny, she sure was out there but grew to love her and she was certainly the main entertainment for me on the show until she was evicted...Renny sure went out with class too, hugs all around and a big smile on her face..I'm gonna miss her.

"In the game of life, and in the game of... tv games!"

Classic Renny. She was such a great character to watch.

Renny for ASS2! If it ever happens...
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I think Renny and Keesha need to go on an All Stars BB together! They would really be fun to watch.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Newbie

I didn't like Renny at first either. But I came to love her and want to see more of her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112