+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Renny - BB10

Re: Renny - BB10

barefootdyke - thank you for the post!!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3180198;
    I wonder, with Gustav possibly headed towards New Orleans, will they tell Renny since her family is there. I know they don't usually tell the HG's anything about the outside world but don't know if they changed their policy after 9/11.
    Wow... that's a toughy... I'd guess they'd keep in contact with them a lot...even have a local affiliate go over and check on them, make sure they can escape if they need to. If there's no seriously bad news they usually don't tell people stuff. So if Gustav hits but the family is fine they probably won't mention it.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

if i remember correctly, when a hurricane went through the miami area, they did inform janelle that her dog was ok (i don't think she had family there).

Renny is a lot smart than I gave her credit for at the beginning. She certainly watches and learns and sees what's going on; more than some of the players think. I think she's just waiting to make her move. She's in it to win. Dan better be careful. Renny does not like Memphis and once she figures out Dan and he have an alliance, which may happen sooner than later, both boys will be in trouble.

It would be interesting to see if Renny and Keesha team up to take out Dan and Memphis!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

☆ Janie Queen of BB cottoncandy's Avatar

In the opening credits where the music is playing, Renny's clip has her looking a bit astonished with her mouth open and her neck back a bit, and it always reminds me of the O RLY? Owl.
    Last edited by cottoncandy; 09-04-2008 at 11:37 AM.

I'll be missing Renny in the episodes to come. She was my top favorite of the season, possibly my second favorite of all, behind Jen.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Renny's the reason that I wish that I had watched this season!

Due to posters here raving about her, I viewed some clips on You, and watched the whole episode last night. I'll probably keep tuning in, just to look for more Renny.

I miss her! She'll probably turn up on the telebision screen again, somewhere!

Oh no, I'm talking to myself!

I predict that Renny will have her own "reality" show, or maybe a talk show. She said she wasn't going back to hairstyling and that this BB experience has changed her as a woman.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i hope this isn't the last we've seen of her ... she definitely has the personality for more.

She sure does!

I've been reading the BB10 threads and the live feed transcripts/discussions for about 2 weeks now, and it sure seems like the life went out of the house with Renny. But then I"ve never been a BB fan due to the bore factor (but not criticizing the diehard BB fans, not in the least).

Maybe New Orleans will appoint her Ambassador?

+ Reply to Thread