+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Renny - BB10

FORT Fogey

Re: Renny - BB10

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3169739;
    i see renny having been very close to her parents, especially her mother, and maybe those pictures where she can look at them everyday mean the world to her ... i thought it was sweet. (and i cried with her)
    Me too, bfd. I imagine her house having pictures of her parents and her seeing them every day. I cried when I saw it on the feeds, and again on Sunday's show. It was a very touching moment, IMO.

I don't think Renny's outburst and love, or loss of her parents was ridiculous. She's emotional about everything and being alone in that house with all those nutty kids are probably driving her batty! I'm sure she feels more alone in that house full of contestants that she ever has in her life. Let her cry. She'll feel better for it.

Now, I wonder if her nominations will stay or will somebody win POV and change things up on her?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Well, I guess Renny told Dan what's what and who's who in the HOH room. No way he was going to cross her with taking anyone off the block after that little discussion. Whew. Renny is probably trying to get an extra vote by playing Ollie, just in case someone, like Dan or Memphis, try to get her out when she doesn't want to leave.

If Jerry gets voted out, then maybe Renny will gain April's vote along with Ollie. Then it will be interesting if anyone tries to armwrestle her out.

FORT Fogey

All I kept thinking about when she was talking to Dan about using the veto was Billy Crystal in Running Scared. Her voice sounds just like his when he made a fake phone call using an old woman's voice. Renny sounded just like him.

Why did Renny finally ask the house to vote out April? Did I miss something. I thought her target was definitely Jerry?

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3172903;
    Why did Renny finally ask the house to vote out April? Did I miss something. I thought her target was definitely Jerry?
    April was her target all along! Thank goodness she's gone. I think the game will be more interesting and will most definitely bring life back to Ollie now. April was /is so darn full of herself and a big fat fake! I cannot wait for her to realize that people know exactly what she is. And she's surely not nice.

I used to really adore Renny but she got a tad bit full of herself once in the HoH!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think she got full of herself. I think she showed people that she isn't as ditzy as they thought she was.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

has anyone come across a myspace for Renny? i have friends that are taking a trip to New Orleans in November and my girlfriend wants to visit Renny's salon.
    Arkansas has much love for Renny!!!!!!!!!!!!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i found a listing for "hair design by renny" in Metairie, LA which appears to be new orleans

Hair Design By Renny - Metairie, LA, 70005-3211 - Citysearch

more searches come up with the same address, so i'm assuming it's legit.

can you imagine the increase in business she's going to have after the show?

I wonder, with Gustav possibly headed towards New Orleans, will they tell Renny since her family is there. I know they don't usually tell the HG's anything about the outside world but don't know if they changed their policy after 9/11.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread