+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ollie - BB10

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Ollie - BB10

Ollie

Hometown: Minneapolis, MN via Des Moines, IA
    Marital Status: Single

As the son of a preacher, Ollie grew up in a strict Pentecostal family where, in his father's church, faith healing and speaking in tongues were practiced. His father is his hero because he totally supported his entire family - his mother, three sisters and two brothers for two decades. Ollie fondly calls his family the "Black Brady Bunch." To this day, Ollie does not drink, smoke or curse; staying true to the values he was raised with as a child.

Ollie describes himself as animated, energetic and good looking. His proudest accomplishment is receiving a full athletic scholarship to college where he played football. He's a real sports fan and likes to watch football, basketball and the World Series. His favorite activities are working out, skiing and hanging out with friends and he listens to hip-hop, R&B and gospel music.

His ideal mate is classy… but sassy. He says he pierced both of his ears while in college to impress a girl. The things he would like to accomplish are financially oriented, i.e. earning enough money to be set for life by making a smart investment, creating the next best invention and/or winning the lottery. He's not into politics though he says he votes every four years.

Ollie attended Iowa State University in Ames, IA, and graduated with a Bachelor's of Arts degree. He was a sociology/communication studies major.

His birth date is October 22, 1980.

Big Brother Cast - CBS.com
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Ollie - BB10

Oy...I can see him getting into it with several people in the house.

Gut feeling is I don't think I'm gonna like him and hope he's an early evictee.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I like this guy, but what's with all the sales reps this season? I think this might be the only person Dan doesn't completely clash with, at least on the religion front.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

There could be a Mid West clique this year, not just all CA people.

FORT Newbie

I think he is going to think he is better than everyone else.

I liked his bio, but the commercial tainted my opinion on him. He said, "I don't have anything against gay people. But I don't think they're going to heaven." I let out a big, "Ummm... oooookay," when I watched that.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Premium Member

well geez I can see Ollie and Steven the gay cowboy will be great friends

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3118523;
    I liked his bio, but the commercial tainted my opinion on him. He said, "I don't have anything against gay people. But I don't think they're going to heaven." I let out a big, "Ummm... oooookay," when I watched that.
    That wouldn't taint my opinion of him at all if they asked him the question and he answered truthfully. What else would you expect someone that's religious and takes the bible literally to say? Now if he just volunteered that response without being asked the question that would throw up red flags about him to me. I highly doubt though that they didn't set up the question just to get the response they wanted from him.
    Last edited by Tigerusty; 07-08-2008 at 05:08 PM.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3118537;
    well geez I can see Ollie and Steven the gay cowboy will be great friends
    In actuality they just might be, If he's type that's loves a person regardless of whether or not he thinks they are a sinner and if Steven understands where he is coming from.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

I love how Big Brother loves casting us Minnesotans!
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast