+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ollie - BB10

Re: Ollie - BB10

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkOtterPop;3153933;
    Can someone please tell him to stop calling Julie "Julie Mama"? That's so incredibly annoying. (Well, at least it's expected.)
    Yeah, I had the same thought after the last episode. She already corrected Dan from calling her Mrs. Chen, but she has to find "Julie Mama" even more disrespectful. I wonder if she will have them privately tell Ollie in the DR to knock it off someday?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fan

Ollie drives a Hummer, I find that such a turn off, not like anything of him was a turn ON anyway, but still.

Does Ollie have any game? He just seems to be April's little puppet. Whether he's playing a showmance or not, he doesn't seem to have much of a game plan by himself or much challenge in him at all. He's pretty hum-drum to me these days.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hate to say it, but I'm going to....Ollie is like a hemorrhoid hanging from April's arse. Not a very nice visual, but I just can't stand this non-man.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3161789;
    I hate to say it, but I'm going to....Ollie is like a hemorrhoid hanging from April's arse. Not a very nice visual, but I just can't stand this non-man.
    I agree. He is a waste of time and I despise him. He doesn't contribute a thing and is definintely up April's you know what.

Ollie has no gain. He's playing by hanging onto April's coattails and whatever else she'll let him hang onto. He will be up the creek as soon as everyone turns on April. For he has been aligned with her from the start. Bad move.

So, Ollie doesn't have any game, but Renny saves his butt by not putting him on the block against April. And April, trusting as she is, believe that Ollie is still fighting for her. Oh Please. Ollie could hardly wait to be given a chance to have space between him and April since she's got a bigger target on her back. Ollie played the POV like a dummy. No surprise there.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3154016;
    Yeah, I had the same thought after the last episode. She already corrected Dan from calling her Mrs. Chen, but she has to find "Julie Mama" even more disrespectful. I wonder if she will have them privately tell Ollie in the DR to knock it off someday?
    Anyone disrespecting the Chenbot is fine with me. She needs cue cards to tell her what expression she needs to have at any given moment.

OK Ollie. We're all waiting for you to get your game on.....waiting.....still waiting.....

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3172905;
    OK Ollie. We're all waiting for you to get your game on.....waiting.....still waiting.....
    I have a feeling Ollie's going to be stepping up his game, now that he doesn't have April to "distract" him.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast