+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Michelle - BB10

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Michelle - BB10

Michelle

Hometown: Cumberland, RI
    Marital Status: Single

Michelle is an East Coast firecracker who graduated from Cumberland High School and also studied real estate with Remax. She was raised in a large Portuguese family, is currently single and working as a realtor. Michelle has always spoken her mind and was the only person to jump up at her brother's wedding when the priest asked if there were any objections.

She is an avid animal-lover and has a dog named Ralph Lauren, a pair of cats, Tiger and Cookie, a rabbit named Bugsie, a bird and three fishes.

Michelle calls her mother her best friend and feels she can confide in her about almost anything. She's a lot like her father which sometimes causes them to butt heads. She enjoys Portuguese food and seafood, smokes an occasional cigar and likes to listen to hip hop, rap and techno music. She's a sports-lover and likes to watch football, baseball, boxing, basketball and track and field. Her favorite activities are dancing, running, boxing, going to the beach and hanging out with friends.

She describes her ideal romantic partner as tall, tanned, smart, funny and in good shape and wants him to sweep her off of her feet. She describes herself as crazy, funny and outgoing. The political office to which she would aspire is that of President of the United States. Why not go to the top? She is most proud of the trophies and medals she won in running competitions and the marathon she ran in Australia at the age of 15.

Her birth date is December 29, 1979.

Big Brother Cast - CBS.com
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Michelle - BB10

No real strong feeling either way on her yet, but, as someone who's "always spoken her mind", she might be this season's pot-stirrer.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

OK now where as Renny looks younger than her age.. this chick looks FAR older than me, and im 35.
    Last edited by FireWoman; 07-08-2008 at 03:18 PM.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Hmmmmm. I think I like her. She definitely looks older, but maybe it's just the picture. She may be from RI, but she reads and looks like a Jersey girl to me
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

After reading several bios of contestants claiming to be in your face and staunch supporters of whoever, having strong feelings about people who look a certain way-I'm thinking most won't deliver and anyone who does will be an early boot. As for Michelle, I also don't get a good read on how she'll do, but I like her.

FORT Regular

Her hair reminds me of Allison Grodner's. lol.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jen2;3118301;
    Her hair reminds me of Allison Grodner's. lol.
    Maybe that was the secret to her casting!
    Really, she was 10 the last time that hair was in style...even in Jersey!
    Maybe all these animal lovers and female athletes can gang up. I think a marathoner is going to feel pretty clautrophobic in the BB backyard....
    And really, who does that at their brother's wedding? Even if it was a joke if I were her SIL I'd tend to hold a grudge...

Sheesh. They could hide a surprise houseguest in that mop of hair.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3119312;
    Sheesh. They could hide a surprise houseguest in that mop of hair.

Yeah, I'm getting a 'freaky' vibe from her. Some may not know what to do with her at first. Although Ollie sure will.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

She seems like she's not afraid to speak her mind, especially after reading about how she spoke up at her brother's wedding.

I usually don't mind the people who stir up some drama (I believe I'm the only one on FoRT who didn't mind Amber's crying and thought it was great). I think she may be one to watch.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast