+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Michelle - BB10

Re: Michelle - BB10

Heh Michelle and Jessie go good together, they're both dumbasses, hehe.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Michelle. Hmmm. Seems like a smart chick at the moment; she didn't let anyone push her around to use the VETO to save either of the guys. Good move. But she needs to distance herself a little from Jesse to show that she continues to make her own decisions. She will fare better more as an independent in the long run. JMO.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

LG.

someone get this girl some meds. She's losing it because Libra took "her" prize in the sneaky santa game? Has she never played this game before? She came in second from last in the competition. Someone is going to take your nice prize and give you a crappy one. Because you're second from last and don't get to keep something just because you had it first. She must not have watched last season with Sheila and the cash (and the motorcycle), and how big She got stuck with the unitard. Emotional basketcase that Sheila was, she still handled it better than Michelle. Oh yeah, everyone would rather have a letter from their 5 month old than a trip to Hawaii, so Libra must be a bad mother. Puleeze. Not for that reason anyway.

If you're out early and get a decent prize, don't get too attached to it. The instructions that Renny was given to say said those exact words - don't get too attached to your prize. Michelle, however, was already on the beach, admiring the waaaaata.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Michelle.....fetal position with thumb firmly inserted in mouth! Maybe somebody can get this girl a Binky.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yeah I bet Michelle's kickin herself now for not using that veto when she had a chance to, dumb, dumb, dumb.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3158127;
    someone get this girl some meds. She's losing it because Libra took "her" prize in the sneaky santa game? Has she never played this game before? She came in second from last in the competition. Someone is going to take your nice prize and give you a crappy one. Because you're second from last and don't get to keep something just because you had it first. She must not have watched last season with Sheila and the cash (and the motorcycle), and how big She got stuck with the unitard. Emotional basketcase that Sheila was, she still handled it better than Michelle. Oh yeah, everyone would rather have a letter from their 5 month old than a trip to Hawaii, so Libra must be a bad mother. Puleeze. Not for that reason anyway.

If you're out early and get a decent prize, don't get too attached to it. The instructions that Renny was given to say said those exact words - don't get too attached to your prize. Michelle, however, was already on the beach, admiring the waaaaata.
    LG., I agree. She should have not been so attached to that prize knowing that people who placed higher than her could have taken it.

But that DR session was one of the most entertaining things I've seen this season. Actually, it's right up there with Jen's breakdown over her picture as one of the most entertaining moments of BB for me. That whole episode was reality TV gold, with the huge bitchfight on Keesha's birthday, the pathetic and awkward rendition of "Happy Birthday", and then with Michelle's breakdown. I thought it was great. She did take it a little too far with the "her kids should be taken away" comment, but everything else was hilarious.

But I know other people will have a different opinion than I do. It's like the saying, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," except we're not judging beauty but a person's breakdown in the DR. I'm sure there are people who hate Michelle even more because of the whole thing, but I love her for it.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

She is taking on quite similar traits of Ivette from season 6. I don't like her.

Where did the 3 yr. old temper tantrum come from?! I was a bit surprised. Granted I wouldn't be happy wearing that ugly leotard but then again why would the winner want to keep it when she could grab any gift...duh. I agree with the posts, what is she new to the game?!?!
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Impervious1;3144435;
    Heh Michelle and Jessie go good together, they're both dumbasses, hehe.
    truer words have never been spoken

she seems to have fans though for some odd reason... she is not even entertaining

she'll be even more dejected than Jessie once she leaves the BB house.

Heh now that Michelle's HoH I'm rooting for her to get Libra or Keesha out so it might turn out she's not so dumb after all, hehe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast