+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Memphis - BB10

Re: Memphis - BB10

Yeah, he gets annoying and over cofident at times.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

FORT Newbie

Hello all,

This is my first time posting. But I just really had to get others opinion on this.
    So here it is. I was fliping channels and the movie American Graffiti was on, and noticed Memphis looks just like a young Paul Le Mat. He is the actor that was driving the yellow hot rod. The resemblance is amazing.

BB FAN

Quote Originally Posted by savanahgirl;3191769;
    Hello all,

This is my first time posting. But I just really had to get others opinion on this.
    So here it is. I was fliping channels and the movie American Graffiti was on, and noticed Memphis looks just like a young Paul Le Mat. He is the actor that was driving the yellow hot rod. The resemblance is amazing.
    OMG! You're right! He was also in Strange Invaders.

His voice is different but the resemblance is amazing.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by savanahgirl;3191769;
    Hello all,

to FORT, savanahgirl! Good observation!

I have to say watching Memphis' good by message I was suckered into believing he really is sad he had to vote Keesha out. I say suckered because I don't believe a thing those boys say anymore, but if that was acting it was good.

I've never really liked him and I still don't like him. I don't think he's probably a bad person IRL but I think I would not like him even then. Something about the way he carries himself just rubs me the wrong way. He just seems to be kind of a bitter and angry person inside, which I think is sad but doesn't make him endearing at all. You could never say about him "he is such a pleasent fellow" like you can with Dan because he doesn't seem pleasent to be around at all. Even his girlfriend admitted that he really wasn't the best boyfriend. I want Dan or Jerry to win. Note: I HATE Jerry but I hate Memphis' gameplay even more. Screwing over Keesha was a bad move on his part. Memphis actually had this thing in the bag no matter what until he did that. If he had voted Jerry then no one but Jerry would have blamed him. He's an idiot for doing that and I hope it bites him in the ass in the end.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Ah!!! At last!!! A kindred spirit!!! I couldn't agree with you more. There is something very 'not right' with this guy. He strikes me as somewhat of a mean individual, with 'issues'. There just seems to be something just not far beneath the surface of this man.

Even though Dan was obviously lying everytime he opened his mouth last night, I'd still rather see him or Jerry win. Keesha....how could she not see all of Dan's lying behavior?

Dan does deserve to win over Memphis; Dan gamed his way to the top; Memphis came off as more of a nasty bully. And I'd rather see Jerry win over either one...but that will never happen.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

You can count me in also. I've never liked Memphis from the beginning. He was just always - I don't know - lurking or something. I can't put my finger on it, but I don't like him. I really don't want Jerry to win this thing, but if it comes down to him and Memphis - oh man, that's a tough one.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I Memphis. Its not easy to get this far without having won an HOH. He's played a good game and made alliances with the perfect people at the perfect time.

I'm not crazy about Memphis, but I'd sure like to see him win over Dan. Dan is a jerk.

I'd rather have Dan win, at least Dan took risks. Dan knew people would be pissed off at him for the things that he did, but still did them anyway. Memphis tried to hide behind people in the game (at least it seems that way to me)
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

+ Reply to Thread