+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Memphis - BB10

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Memphis - BB10

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3176581;
    Good one, Rattus!

Another point for Memphis for me were his comments about Dan's Taken T-shirt from Monica. He really has no concept of "real" relationships between men and women. But... Dan needs him, so..., for NOW.

Which I think gives credence to my suspicions that that is why Jerry's "womanizer" comment caused such an explosion in him. Isn't he supposed to have a girlfriend (or sugarmomma) that he supposedly really cares about? I still say, "Methinks the gentleman(?) doth protest too much!"

I just don't get the love for this shady, usually scowling, beady-eyed character. I don't think he could be anymore obvious.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

He has a girlfriend named Ashley that he talks about a lot. He talks well of her and seems to love her a lot.....I believe he truly cares about her. Memphis is honest.......and on an edited TV show. Who knows what other nice things he said in the DR about Monica / Dan and the Taken Tshirt. I think Memphis is a great guy.....any girl would be lucky to have him as a boyfriend, imo.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3177556;
    He has a girlfriend named Ashley that he talks about a lot. He talks well of her and seems to love her a lot.....I believe he truly cares about her. Memphis is honest.......and on an edited TV show. Who knows what other nice things he said in the DR about Monica / Dan and the Taken Tshirt. I think Memphis is a great guy.....any girl would be lucky to have him as a boyfriend, imo.
    Surprise, surprise... ITA!!!

I don't see the arrogance in Memphis at all. And, not being willing to wear a "TAKEN" shirt... my husband loves me, but he would laugh at me if I handed him something like that. Memphis has done nothing on the show to earn being called a "womanizer", IMO. His opening DR session was CBS hype, and actions speak louder than words, and he has done nothing.

I was all set to hate him (and Dan) after the first show, but I am loving him and Dan right now.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He's done nothing except over-react!

And I think I see little horns hidden in the top of his hair!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Fanny Pak my world ky.the.artist's Avatar

I like Memphis, honestly..at first i didnt really but as long as theres someone in the house i can look at and go ,"Mmmhm id do him" then im good haha.But in all honesty at the beggining of the show i made fun of him for the whole mixologist thing but i mean garbage men call themselves Sanitation workers so why not call a bartender a mixologist haha.
    Canada's Next Top Model cycle 3: Meaghan

Big Brother 11 : Jeff . Michele . Laura . Casey

CCL

How adorable was he at the HoH ceremony last night, getting all the questions (bar one) wrong? His reactions were so cute.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Fanny Pak my world ky.the.artist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3182298;
    How adorable was he at the HoH ceremony last night, getting all the questions (bar one) wrong? His reactions were so cute.
    Ahaha it was just too cute!haha i loved itt.
    Canada's Next Top Model cycle 3: Meaghan

Big Brother 11 : Jeff . Michele . Laura . Casey

He's getting way to confident. I actually hope that someone can figure out that he has deals with everyone and get him out. I hate that I like him so much.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Quote Originally Posted by ky.the.artist;3180908;
    I like Memphis, honestly..at first i didnt really but as long as theres someone in the house i can look at and go ,"Mmmhm id do him" then im good haha.But in all honesty at the beggining of the show i made fun of him for the whole mixologist thing but i mean garbage men call themselves Sanitation workers so why not call a bartender a mixologist haha.

I agree, he's doable!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by astrotronix;3187379;
    He's getting way to confident. I actually hope that someone can figure out that he has deals with everyone and get him out. I hate that I like him so much.
    You hate that you like him so much? I thought I mis-read that at first.

+ Reply to Thread