+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Memphis - BB10

Re: Memphis - BB10

Memphis (unless he turns on Dan then )

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3170380;
    Memphis
    I'll him as well. He really is a snotty little...I'm having a tough time coming up with a non-moderatable word. While he does appear to get along with his co-hamsters, it would seem to be a calculated act as his DR commentaries have that condescending disgust that is really quite unseemly in someone who is not a member of the House of Lords. Actually, I don't care for it in them either.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I was looking back at the earlier posts, including mine, on Memphis et al. Can't believe that I'm currently rooting for Memphis, Dan and Renny...3 people I never thought I'd prefer based on what we knew about them at the start. Guess I'm just not a fan of the drama and insanity.....

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3170587;
    I was looking back at the earlier posts, including mine, on Memphis et al. Can't believe that I'm currently rooting for Memphis, Dan and Renny...3 people I never thought I'd prefer based on what we knew about them at the start. Guess I'm just not a fan of the drama and insanity.....
    Same here!

Heh I'm still indifferent towards Memphis but I'll tell you what, if he gets Keesha kicked out, I'll love the guy, hehe.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Memphis needs an agent. Why on this earth would he say he would bring Brian back into the house? He's already got a target on his back, he's been trying to be forgiven for hanging with Brian in the first place...then he says that? D'oh! That just put salt in old wounds.

And they will fester there for the next week.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Heh actually I think Memphis lied when he said Brian but he didn't want to say the truth which was Angie because obviously he still wants that idiot Keesha to work with him in his alliance, hehe.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hope people aren't too intimidated to put this clown up for eviction.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Impervious1;3173290;
    Heh actually I think Memphis lied when he said Brian but he didn't want to say the truth which was Angie because obviously he still wants that idiot Keesha to work with him in his alliance, hehe.
    That was my thought as I watched his brain rattling about trying to come up with the name that was most politically expedient. Personally, if I were in the same situation and were asked the same question, I would have named Chicken George, since I don't believe she specified which season.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3173488;
    That was my thought as I watched his brain rattling about trying to come up with the name that was most politically expedient. Personally, if I were in the same situation and were asked the same question, I would have named Chicken George, since I don't believe she specified which season.
    Good one, Rattus!

Another point for Memphis for me were his comments about Dan's Taken T-shirt from Monica. He really has no concept of "real" relationships between men and women. But... Dan needs him, so..., for NOW.

+ Reply to Thread