+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Memphis - BB10

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Memphis - BB10

I could be wrong, but a person is probably giving up something by the time a "relationship" gets to the point of people buying you costly things.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by princessKIM;3154054;
    Correct me if I'm wrong folks but didn't Memphis say in his intro clip,on the first show,that he was used to women buying him things such as cars.Maybe it doesn't make him a womanizer but it certainly makes him other things.
    Yeah, he did. He's very arrogant and thinks highly of himself doesn't he?

Some of them said things in their intro clips, like Dan, which made us think we would hate them. Then they turned out to be more real people than extreme hype.

Memphis did nothing that Jerry was accusing him of, which was being a womanizer in the house.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I hope that Memphis stays and Jesse goes. Jesse is starting to grate on my nerves. Memphis is a bit more subdued in his manipulations.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3160939;
    I hope that Memphis stays and Jesse goes. Jesse is starting to grate on my nerves. Memphis is a bit more subdued in his manipulations.
    Jessie went, on Thursday.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I was behind in watching my tapes. I'm glad that Jesse is gone. The house is cooler with some of that hot air out the door.

Memphis is playing a good game. He's really cool and doesn't get angry or mouth off at anyone. He can see the phonyness of the players and I'm glad that he can't stand that in general. I hope he does really well.

FORT Fogey

I didn't really care for Memphis at the start of this season, but he is really winning me over. I really respected the way he responded to all of the religion bashing about Dan the other night. He didn't go off, but let it be known that it was going too far. When a player can play a good game and still be able to separate relationships with pepole in the house from game play (in other words, he can be friends with someone not in his alliance) I really respect that. Memphis has really shown that, and I applaud him for it.

I'm glad that Memphis and Dan are getting together. I like that neither of them like fighting, lying, and causing big blowups. I think their gameplay of laying low and quiet is working well for them.

I have no idea why so many people are against Memphis and Dan. I dont' they they did the dirty work in the game, they worked with their alliances, and made up with anyone they disagreed with. I think there are bigger fish to fry. And I hope someone turns up the heat so those fish start hopping like mad in the pan!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Memphis
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread