+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Memphis - BB10

Re: Memphis - BB10

I agree with what Brian said alst night. He could go very far. Like if he ever told a bit of his life story I would think it would make him a target right away. He's one of my favorite houseguests on the show right now. But the one thing I hate is his gold tee that he had last night. Yuck!
    Last edited by astrotronix; 07-17-2008 at 06:09 PM.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

What the heck was all that arguing about between Memphis and Jerry? Why did Jerry call Memphis out as a womanizer? When did that happen?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Did Jerry call Memphis a womanizer to anyone other than Dan in their private conversation?

Memphis' temper tantrum and trembling rage was a little scary to watch. I guess what they say is true, "Still waters run deep." Dude was nearly out of control. 'Somebody' looks like they could probably benefit from a little anger management therapy. :nono

I am not really a Memphis fan. Actually, I'm hardly a fan of any of these people.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Personally, I never see bad behavior as applaudable. Jerry Springer shows have made this kind of stuff the behavior of the day. It's not so much what you say, as how you say it. Losing control of yourself means you are not ahead in the game.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3149264;
    Personally, I never see bad behavior as applaudable. Jerry Springer shows have made this kind of stuff the behavior of the day. It's not so much what you say, as how you say it. Losing control of yourself means you are not ahead in the game.
    I semi agree with you, however Jerry's temper is no better than Memphis' (going off on Libra and Renny for words he simply overheard). So to me, that puts them on an even playing field, and judging by the both of them in this 'womanizing' situation I have to take Memphis' side.

I guess I just hope that people are raised in a direction that encourages more respect of one's elders. But, you are right, that does not excuse Jerry's bad behavior toward Libra and Renny.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3149283;
    I guess I just hope that people are raised in a direction that encourages more respect of one's elders. But, you are right, that does not excuse Jerry's bad behavior toward Libra and Renny.
    Oh, I definitely agree about respecting your elders. But I also agree with what Renny said.."you have to give respect to get respect." Besides, maybe it'll make Jerry feel younger that he's being involved in all the drama younger people are usually involved in .

True, too.

I just found it interesting how Memphis claimed to be so "unemotional" an then just cracked. It was bound to happen.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Jerry needs to apologize to Memphis. He was outta line. I don't care how old he is or if he used to be in the army. Jerry must be used to shouting orders and insults at his troops but I hope that his actions do not go unpunished by the others in the house. Just wait until Jerry sets his target on someone else. It's bound to continue; one by one. He needs to leave the house after Jesse, IMO.

Memphis deserves to stay and play. He's being quite fair to everyone.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread