+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Memphis - BB10

Re: Memphis - BB10

just a couple screen shots from the finale - Memphis & Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3201025;
    market value, or April-Value?
    LOL, why April value, of course. She thought it was worth like $100k by the time she was done. Everytime she talked about it the car went up in value.

FORT Fogey

So, the dude only wants $24K for a car that BB claims is worth $50K, and that April believes has appreciated to a value of at least $1.5M by now.

Poor guy.

He and Dan made this season go from horrid to one of the best ever. I almost quit watching after April winning HOH following Angie's eviction, but I am so glad I stuck around. Dan and Memphis made this season AWESOME!!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

TMZ reported that Memphis checked out the car and went for a test drive (there is a picture of it) and that Memphis decided to take an "undisclosed" amount of money instead of the car. Good choice Memphis! Still can't believe BB though

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Awww, thanks for the pics schmoo2! Just what I wanted! Just a romantic at heart here.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3201227;
    TMZ reported that Memphis checked out the car and went for a test drive (there is a picture of it) and that Memphis decided to take an "undisclosed" amount of money instead of the car. Good choice Memphis! Still can't believe BB though
    Thanks for the update. Smart man! I'd have rather had the cash as well.

Great pix of Memphis & Ashley, I thought it was cute how both guys said they missed their gf's most.

Memphis did play the game. Dan and Memphis made to the end because of things they both did.

It was Memphis that talked Jerry out of putting them both up on the block. And it was Memphis who won the veto that took Dan off the block. If Dan stayed on the block, he would have been voted out that week. And Memphis kept Dan off the block, much more than Dan kept Memphis off the block!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I'd love to know just what that "undisclosed" amount of money is. Memphis should not have settled for anything less than the amount they said the car was worth during that competition.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011