+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Libra - BB10

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Libra - BB10

Libra

Hometown: Spring, TX
    Marital Status: Married

Libra is a staunch Obama supporter living in the heart of Bush country. She attended Rice University where she earned a Bachelor's Degree in Political Science and Economics. Because of her strong personality, Libra has always stood out in the group at predominantly white schools. She has been married for seven years and has three children: a 4-year old girl and recently gave birth to a medical rarity... 4-month old twins, one black and one white. Her husband is comfortable staying at home with the kids and will be rooting Libra on all the way. Libra is a staunch Obama supporter living in the heart of Bush country.

She has a relationship with her mother but doesn't know her father and has only met him one time that she can remember. She considers politics very important and has voted in every election for which she was eligible. She played volleyball in the NCAA Division and loved being a college athlete. She loves to shop, enjoys running, likes to gossip and hang out with family and friends.

Libra describes herself as intuitive and spunky and is most proud of her children. Oprah Winfrey is her hero because she has surpassed all the odds to become a top figure in television where she has influence on the American culture. The men she is attracted to include Jude Law, Rob Lowe, Matthew McConaughey and Nick from Big Brother 8. She'd love to become a singer but doesn't believe it will ever happen.

Her birth date is August 6, 1976.

Big Brother Cast - CBS.com
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Libra - BB10

Even though I don't agree with her political view, I like this lady But dang, she has very young kids and I wonder if that'll take it's toll on her at some point.

I'm not sure...she either could be really interesting and an early favorite of mine, or she could turn out to be overbearing and unbearable.

Her interactions w/ Ollie should be interesting, to say the least...

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3117970;
    Even though I don't agree with her political view, I like this lady But dang, she has very young kids and I wonder if that'll take it's toll on her at some point.
    I love her political view . So far I'm really liking what I see with these houseguests!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3118000;
    I love her political view . So far I'm really liking what I see with these houseguests!
    Really? I never would have guessed :winknod I pretty much lean towards being a conservative, but of course respect anyone who has a differing view. And I hate when any side gets very in your face about their political views so if she and whoever the token conservative is get like that I'll dislike them both. Lobeck may have a point, she may be overbearing. I don't think she'll take any crap from anyone.

ETA: So I see the token conservative is Dan. There will definitely be some fireworks between these two.
    Last edited by karalott; 07-08-2008 at 03:25 PM.

FORT Regular

I think she's really pretty, and could be fun.
    It's neat about her twins.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So is her husband always a stay at home dad? If not 3 kids under 5 including 4 month old twins could be quite the challenge! And what do they live on while she's at BB? Hope she got a leave from her job--she's among the few who sounds like she has one...
    I would think the black/white twins thing would not be so rare when the dad is white.... There's such a wide range of what can be called "black".

She seems great so far. Another early favorite of mine.

I think her kids being at a very young age may better than if they were 6 or 7. It will be tough for her 4 year old because she'll be missing her mom very much so. But for her 4 month olds, I don't think they'll remember that she's even gone.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Just an oddity...why name her Libra if she's a Leo?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3118548;
    She seems great so far. Another early favorite of mine.

I think her kids being at a very young age may better than if they were 6 or 7. It will be tough for her 4 year old because she'll be missing her mom very much so. But for her 4 month olds, I don't think they'll remember that she's even gone.
    I think with the 4 month olds it will very tough on her--think how much kids change over a short period of time at that age....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast