+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Libra - BB10

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Libra - BB10

Victoria having a "white" baby was not surprising, since Victoria's mother was Caucasian.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3129949;
    this is in no way meant to be mean, but I find it rare that a black woman is married to a white man. In my city, I see mixed race marriages a lot, usually it is the woman that is white and the man that is black. Maybe it is just rare in my circle of life
    Perfectly understandable. For example, on my block there are lots of black men married to non-Black women. Purely coincidental.

Similarly with you, (excluding my own constant interracial romances) I don't see a lot of Black women with non-Black men. It's just the area where we are.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3131272;
    I remember that MsDiva. Her husband was white, the baby was really white with blue eyes too. In fact, one time they were on an airplane and the flight attendant thought VR was the baby's nanny!
    Victoria Rowell is actually half black and half white, so her daughter is only 1/4 black. VR really does have a great story, I don't watch her show, but I've seen her on various interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Dicechick;3124034;
    Good question...I am not too much into astrology - maybe there are nine months between Libra and Leo? Haha. Maybe mom and pop had great aspirations for their child with equality, fairness, and justice for all...and all that other happy horse crap. But I am a Libra (for real) and so far she is my favorite....but since I have only read two bios at this time, there is the possibility that can change!
    I'm a Libra too! And unless her momma had a REALLY short or REALLY long pregnancy, there's no realistic connection between Leo and Libra except that they both start with L.

But I'm liking her so far!

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome

she is a pretty boring suburbanite that will go with the flow. any flash of character or independence will be superficial at best and never approach rocking the boat.

Was watching "Housecalls" and news is Libra is turning into a real control freak, she's starting to get on the nerves of the others.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3130098;
    I rather like Libra, but there's something gnawing at me. Something that makes me think my attitude will change.
    That didn't take long. I already can't stand her.

Heh apart from Jessie, Libra's the most hated HG right now, hehe.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Actually, I find her even more obnoxious than Jessie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebella;3145277;
    Actually, I find her even more obnoxious than Jessie.
    I'd say it's a close call for me. I think Jessie still might be slightly more obnoxious just because he's so oblivious, but Libra definitely has her moments. And she has A LOT of moments.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast