+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Keesha - BB10

Re: Keesha - BB10

Heh my dreams of Keesha being voted off this time around were shattered when Renny won the HoH, oh well maybe next HoH, here's hoping.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

I know this isn't an incredibly popular opinion, but I actually like Keesha. Maybe it's just because she's not annoying to me in comparison to a lot of the rest of the house guests (April, Jerry, Ollie, Michelle, etc).
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;3167023;
    I know this isn't an incredibly popular opinion, but I actually like Keesha. Maybe it's just because she's not annoying to me in comparison to a lot of the rest of the house guests (April, Jerry, Ollie, Michelle, etc).
    Among those four (five counting Keesha), I find Keesha the most "likeable" as well. I hope she sticks around longer than all of those people, but Dan, Renny and Memphis are still my faves! I am hoping Keesha makes it to F4 with Dan, Memphis and Renny!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I'm ok with Keesha too.....EXCEPT for the fact she got out Angie. I HATED her HOH reign.

Heh this is what goes on in Keesha's head all of the time, hehe.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3167622;
    I'm ok with Keesha too.....EXCEPT for the fact she got out Angie. I HATED her HOH reign.
    That's my take on her also. Keesha's okay with me. I use to really like her, but she has gone down in my books after week 3.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I still like Keesha and I think she's tried to play a fair game. But I think she's getting outta the loop and she's going to be in trouble and on the block sooner than she thinks.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

This woman is so annoying, her voice, her laugh. She is 30 years old and openly admitted she cannot cook and has never cooked. She is a waitress at Hooters and has no college education. She plays the game by kissing the butt of whoever is in power at the time. She doesn't deserve to win IMO.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

So if you can't cook and you're 30 you aren't deserving of the 500 grand? Eh....I personally don't think that matters.

Maybe JJ likes to cook, or maybe they don't eat much at home. When you have 2 incomes in a household and no dependents, that's a stress free way to go!

+ Reply to Thread