+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Keesha - BB10

Re: Keesha - BB10

I'm sorry I think Keesha cemented Libra's position in the house. Wait, if that's her doom, I'm all for it.
    But when I wanted to like Keesha, and am not too thrilled so far.

I don't think that Libra's position in the house is guaranteed by Keesha. For this week, yes. But Libra has to suck it up and play a better game is she doesn't want that big target on her back every week. Keesha saved her once. But she doesn't have to save her twice.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Keesha is smart for keeping Libra. Libra is another vote in Keesha's favor right now. Can't guarantee that with Memphis, Jessie, Angie and Michelle. And it's not like Libra can turn on Keesha; she has no one to support her.

Keesha is however, dumb, for wanting to rid Angie over Jessie.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3149710;
    Keesha is smart for keeping Libra. Libra is another vote in Keesha's favor right now. Can't guarantee that with Memphis, Jessie, Angie and Michelle. And it's not like Libra can turn on Keesha; she has no one to support her.

Keesha is however, dumb, for wanting to rid Angie over Jessie.
    For this week, and this week only. After Thursday night, Libra will have nothing to do with Keesha and poor Keesha will be left alone. Libra is up Keesha's but because Keesha is HOH. Next week, Libra will begin separating herself from Keesha because she knows Keesha has a target on her back and because Libra no longer needs her. Keesha is getting used, plain and simple.

Libra has April and Ollie. That is the "true" alliance. Keesha was, and is, just another "number" in their "mob alliance" of eight. Keesha does not like Libra and April, and they are not too fond of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3149738;
    For this week, and this week only. After Thursday night, Libra will have nothing to do with Keesha and poor Keesha will be left alone. Libra is up Keesha's but because Keesha is HOH. Next week, Libra will begin separating herself from Keesha because she knows Keesha has a target on her back and because Libra no longer needs her. Keesha is getting used, plain and simple.

Libra has April and Ollie. That is the "true" alliance. Keesha was, and is, just another "number" in their "mob alliance" of eight. Keesha does not like Libra and April, and they are not too fond of her.
    Actually, April and Ollie have both said that they need to cut Libra off soon. April knows Libra is damaging their alliance (per yesteday's episode)

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Impervious1;3149969;

Impervious1 that is so awesome! I totally love it I keep expecting her to start
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3149757;
    Actually, April and Ollie have both said that they need to cut Libra off soon. April knows Libra is damaging their alliance (per yesteday's episode)

Then again, they have had two weeks where they have realized Libra is in control, but have done nothing about it. I doubt this week will change anything.

Keesha is getting off her game by getting so angry, verbal, and vocal about her dislikes about her supposed team mates. She has to keep her emotions in check and go about gaining other supporters and such quietly; the more outbursts, the lack of tact she shows. And everyone in the house knows where she stands. That won't get you very far is everyone knows your game is falling apart. The target on her back is getting a bit bigger whether she knows it or not.

I think Keesha was a bit lucky not getting voted off. Thank goodness everyone hated Libra more!

+ Reply to Thread