+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Keesha - BB10

Re: Keesha - BB10

I'm not sure about Keesha just yet. I think the fact that she made HOH has surprised a few of the houseguests. She knows she isn't the safest one in the house. She doesn't quite belong. I hope that she becomes fierce and sets everyone's head just spinning with some great nominations and a wicked back door, maybe on Libra! I think I could really like this barbie doll if she plays a mean game.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

According to Keesha, pigs have the intelligence of a three-year-old. Well...

Pigs: 1
    Keesha: 0

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I do like that Keesha nominated Jessie for eviction. Now if the idiots would just get rid of that egomaniacal blowhard, provided he doesn't win immunity,.....that would be a smart move. Why would anyone in their right mind want to keep Jessie around?

Libra, like Renny, is a waste of a nomination. She'll be easy enough to get rid of later. These emotional nominations (as opposed to strategic nominations) are never a good idea.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I can't be the only one that thought it was the same girl off the other BB show, that tatted up guys daughter? I'm terrible with names.. But why do they always pick women who look similar to the years show before?

Keesha lost me as a fan. Ugh, she could have made a lot of people happy if she had just nominated Libra. So what if you would have to go against your word to do so. A lot of people have gone back on their word in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbydoll;3148868;
    I can't be the only one that thought it was the same girl off the other BB show, that tatted up guys daughter? I'm terrible with names.. But why do they always pick women who look similar to the years show before?
    Not at all. If you haven't noticed already, this is why Keesha has gotten the nickname of "Danisha".
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Keesha is nowhere near as ugly as that skank Danielle.

I'm glad that Keesha won the Veto Comp and kept the nominations that same. She wasn't going to be intimidated or bullied into changing what she wanted. And as HOH, that was a good move. Now it's up to the house to be responsible for voting Jesse out (he would be the better choice right now). Angie isn't as livid about being nominated and may thank her lucky stars that Jesse's absence might help her game out in the long run.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I, too, am glad that Keesha stuck to her original nominations! That took guts! Sometimes, you just can't live your life trying to please everybody else. Good for her! I didn't think she had it in her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3148874;
    Keesha is nowhere near as ugly as that skank Danielle.
    I definitely have to agree. I remember I like Daniele in the beginnning of her season, but then she lost me as a fan. Daniele's face really does just look like Evel dick's just with badly dyed blonde hair Regarless I'm not a fan of Keesha.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I believe is was Shay and I who thought she looked like a character from Corpse Bride.

+ Reply to Thread