+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Jessie - BB10

Re: Jessie - BB10

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3149089;
    I have come to see him as an abusive bully. "I, me, I, me, I, me..." He needs to go home to his (s)mother and resume his breastfeeding.
    Every houseguest on this season has the "I","Me" attitude, everyone of them! And they all look at themselves in the mirror incessantly.

Jesse has fought for everyday he has been in the house, I give him Kudos, at least he played the game unlike the wimps sitting around as floaters trying to decide who they might want to align with to take them to the next week of play.

Good luck Jesse in whatever future you pursue!

I'm not a Jessie fan but if he stays another week I'd love to see what kind of havoc he brings to the house. It would be their own fault for keeping him.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3157487;
    Every houseguest on this season has the "I","Me" attitude, everyone of them! And they all look at themselves in the mirror incessantly.

Jesse has fought for everyday he has been in the house, I give him Kudos, at least he played the game unlike the wimps sitting around as floaters trying to decide who they might want to align with to take them to the next week of play.

Good luck Jesse in whatever future you pursue!
    Great comment! I agree 110% Like him, or not - Jessie has fought to stay in that house..and when he was down - He picked himself up. He stayed true to who he was - and never let the house bully HIM. I actually enjoyed watching him go into "game mode" when he was put on the block time after time... Unlike other's who let the "house" decide their fate - he entertained us and he will be missed by ME without a doubt!! Love you Jessie!!!!!!!! And GO MICHELLE - KICK BUTT!!

If Jesse isn't taken off the block this time around, many other housemates will fall before he does.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

MissKitty, Jessie was voted out Thursday.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I missed watching the taped episode. I'm so glad that Jesse is gone. Very glad that Memphis is ok. He's playing a good game.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I just read the TVGuide interview with Jessie. He says it's America's fault...not his arrogance that got him voted out of the game. Ever the idiot!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hepcat confirmed that about four days ago.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...front-him.html

Lawdy...it's like the exact same interview. And you can see the TVGuide writer trying just as hard to turn it into coherent sentences as hepcat did.

Jessie is really burying himself. He needs to stop and take it a little less seriously for a while. He's coming off as an even bigger d-bag out of the house than in it. So much for his 15 minutes...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread