+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerry - BB10

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Jerry - BB10

Jerry

Hometown: Magnolia, TX via Wilkes Barre, PA
    Marital Status: Married

Jerry is a diehard Big Brother fan and hasn't missed one episode in all nine seasons. He even watches Showtime After Dark and the 24/7 feed.

Jerry left high school in the 10th grade then, at age 38, returned to college. He went to Central State, Rochester Institute of Technology and Penn State and earned a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Management ten years later. Before then, he spent four years in the United States Marine Corps and was honorably discharged in 1954. He has been a devoted husband to the same woman for 54 years, and stays physically fit so he can take care of her as she has recently been diagnosed with Parkinson's. Jerry has two children, five grandchildren and four great grandchildren. He feels he has an excellent marriage and attributes a good marriage to allowing your partner their own space.

Jerry worked for 38 years in a sales/marketing environment and retired as a general manager at a multi-million dollar sales and marketing organization. He describes himself as being very competitive and says that being number one has been a driving force in his life. He likes to play golf and shoot pool and watches basketball, baseball, tennis and golf. He volunteers at an abandoned animal rescue, serves as a property manager, enjoys playing cards and working out at the gym. His favorite movie is "The Ten Commandments" and he listens to big band music, rock and roll and Elvis Presley. The perfect day for him is one where he is in touch with his family.

The political office he'd most like to hold is that of President of the United States which he thinks of as the most challenging. His heroes are those who serve in the military and he believes they deserve credit for the fact that we live in a free society. He describes himself as liking to touch, being fair and considerate.

His birth date is March 13, 1933.

Big Brother Cast - CBS.com
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: Jerry - BB10

Wooo... he went to Penn State!! This is my guy!
    Wake up and be awesome

Jer-ry, Jer-ry, Jer-ry!!! Loving this guy already!
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Jerry is a diehard Big Brother fan and hasn't missed one episode in all nine seasons. He even watches Showtime After Dark and the 24/7 feed.
    I'm not sure whether to be impressed or frightened by this...

That aside, I think I'm gonna like this guy.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3117993;
    I'm not sure whether to be impressed or frightened by this...

That aside, I think I'm gonna like this guy.
    I think I'm more impressed. The fact a 75 year old guy could still be a fan after last season (I can only imagine the things my 87 year old grandmother would have said about last year's batch). So three cheers for the old guy, and the guy who's a fan. Go Jerry!

Premium Member

Rooting for Jerry Go Jerry

I have some people I like more than this guy, but he's another person who impressed me with their bio. If he makes it to the end, then good on him! But I really don't see that happening. People will always target the likable people, and who's more likable than a 75 year old guy who loves his family, volunteers at an animal shelter, and does countless other things?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hope he keeps his fan expertise a secret or they may use that as a reason to vote him out right away. Going to be tough for him to be away from his family I'd guess. I can see he might really want to do this now before his wife's disease progresses so that he can't leave her.

I love him. Seems to be an actual role model. That is some wacky casting.

I think I like this guy.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast