+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Jerry - BB10

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Re: Jerry - BB10

i think that's the problem with this game (every season). everyone hates a person and agrees that they need to leave, but no one wants to be the one to put them up for eviction. granted, i'm not in the house, but i would have no problem nominating someone. i'd say "here's your options, you all make your choice".

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3166922;
    I'm wondering if anyone has the guts, (dare I say Renny) to get rid of Jerry? He's become a negative, gnarly, angry, untrustworthy player, IMO.
    ah, but he is use able...to date, he has voted out the person that the HOH wanted out, I don't think at this point its necessarily smart to get rid of someone who is going to do your bidding...he isnt "strong" so he wont be hard to eliminate down the line..I think IMO that people can deal with someone they don't like, in order to use them to do their bidding.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon;3168241;
    ah, but he is use able...to date, he has voted out the person that the HOH wanted out, I don't think at this point its necessarily smart to get rid of someone who is going to do your bidding...he isnt "strong" so he wont be hard to eliminate down the line..I think IMO that people can deal with someone they don't like, in order to use them to do their bidding.
    That is why floaters like Erika, Cowboy and Zach make it to the F2 (or F3 in Zach's case) and win $50,000... because no one wants to "waste" their HOH on them.

Jerry votes however April tells him to vote, and the only reason that is not the case this week is because they are on the block against each other. He was willing to go against HOH last week, at April's request/demand... only they couldn't gather the votes up. It is not the HOH that Jerry is so willing to "honor"... it is April. He is April's little puppet.

FORT Fogey

In recent weeks, I think that Jerry has been April's puppet, but prior to that, I think he definitely was willing to serve the "I'll do what you want to do" role for various people in the house. The problem though with having someone in the house like that is that while he'll do your bidding this week, he's willing to do someone else's bidding against you next week. At the end of the day, I think your'e better off having people in the house that you know exactly what you can expect from - whether its for you or against you - than to have someone who will blow with the wind.

Depending on the veto of course but right now April is the bigger threat so it's the best course of action to get rid of April.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey

From a competition standpoint, I'd agree that April is the bigger threat -- although Jerry has proven himself to be tougher than I would have expected. From a standpoint of stirring up trouble, I'd call it a draw. The alliances this season have proven to be easy to tear apart through lies and innuendo, and Jerry has done his fair share of creating doubt in people. The way that he'll so willingly call people out with unfounded claims would make me uneasy about having him around for too long. The chess analogies to the Big Brother game have been made on numerous occasions. It's tough to plan many plays down the road when you've got a wildcard like Jerry fluttering around.

Heh let me put it this way, April is more apt to win over Jerry if there was another endurance competition, as for Jerry, an old mans actions or reactions can always be overlooked or even be ignored.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

I agree. It would be best to get April out and break up her and Ollie. However, Renny hates Jerry with a passion and I think she wants everyone to vote out Jerry. Then she'll be nice to April and get both her and Ollie behind her.

In the long run, it may be best for the others to actually vote out Jerry and then try to backdoor Ollie or April? If that's even possible now.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I guess Jerry really isn't a threat to anyone. He's getting tired from being on slop, misses his family terribly, doesn't have many friends left, and isn't going to win any physical challenges. And I think he knows it. Kinda sad.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3172912;
    I guess Jerry really isn't a threat to anyone. He's getting tired from being on slop, misses his family terribly, doesn't have many friends left, and isn't going to win any physical challenges. And I think he knows it. Kinda sad.
    This might allow him to float through all the way to the end, though.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

+ Reply to Thread