+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Jerry - BB10

Re: Jerry - BB10

Jerry thinks he's "playing the game" but he's only making a fool of himself.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

I have lost respect for Jerry. To call out Dan on his religeous beliefs was just low. And then saying how he's not going to speak to him, he's going to make a cross sign in his face, and call him the devil and such.....so immature, childish and disrespectful. Jerry obviously can't respect anyone but expects everyone to respect him. He is angry, loud, irritable, argumentative and a pervert. Glad he got his question wrong and is on slop.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

My grandfather served in Korea as well, but I feel nothing but loathing for Jerry. Disgraceful old man.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkOtterPop;3164454;
    My grandfather served in Korea as well, but I feel nothing but loathing for Jerry. Disgraceful old man.

My dad was in Korea as well.

Jerry really disappointed me this season. I was all set to root for him but he turned into such a jerk. Hello, it's a game. People aren't there to please your whiny ass, they are there to win themselves.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I just find him loathsome and his petty personal attacks go beyond what the other houseguests do in my opinion. He seems to fabricate things on the fly to suit his whims, and even his "allies", April and Ollie, seem to be tiring of him quickly. Hope he's the next to go!

Horrendous. Horrible. Terrible. Need I go on? I really dislike this guy so much. I literally roll my eyes every time they show one of his DR sessions. The whole "Judas" thing is not right and uncalled for. A big to this man.

He's just so.... "Jerrible".
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"Jerrible"!!! Love it!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkOtterPop;3164454;
    My Grandfather, rest his soul, was in WWII at Pearl Harbor.. and i have the utmost respect for my elders and anyone who has served our country.. but this man is unreal!! He is a fan of this show/game?? How can he be if he cant first see that it is a game. This is not life, people have to lie, be shifty, and sneaky. And after seeing the pool scene with Dan, he never said he'd vote any way, and Jerry never asked him to do so really. There was a lot of Oks and its Ok we got its.

Personal attacks like hes be doing are really uncalled for and no way in hell should he get a pass based only on his age. I do have to laugh when he starts in on one.. or a long winded speach .. Memphis just rolls his eyes and shakes his head.
    Last edited by FireWoman; 08-13-2008 at 12:37 PM.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

He's a weak man and a follower. That "honor" crap isn't any different than people who use religion to claim moral superiority. People who are truly loyal and honorable don't need to keep talking about it; their actions speak for them, as Dan's have. He could have reminded everyone that Jerry broke his word the first week. Jerry proved he was a weak-willed follower by folding like a card table when the house told him how to vote. He reminds me of Cappy, going on and on about honor because inside they're insecure little boys.

I'm wondering if anyone has the guts, (dare I say Renny) to get rid of Jerry? He's become a negative, gnarly, angry, untrustworthy player, IMO.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread