+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Jerry - BB10

BB FAN

Re: Jerry - BB10

Jerry takes off his Marine hat and shirt when he breaks his word and votes Brian off.

Dan takes off his cross when he breaks his word and votes Jesse off.

I wish someone would point that out to him.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly54;3162803;
    Jerry takes off his Marine hat and shirt when he breaks his word and votes Brian off.

And Dan's "word" to Jerry was hardly a vow, he mumbled "OK" while in the pool when Jerry ran up and babbled semi-coherently about the latest deal he thought he helped orchestrate.

Jerry needs to go to the jury house and enjoy some real food again. Maybe that will help his mood...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3162757;
    I'm pretty sure I posted this about someone in BB9 and also about someone in the most recent Survivor, but I'm beginning to believe that my hatred for specific individual reality show participants is capable of growing exponentially. At one point in my life, I was certain that there MUST be a limit to how much loathing I am capable of feeling, but I am regularly proven wrong. And Jerry is the one currently proving me wrong. Is it possible that I despise him more than...who was it last time? Natalie? Is it possible I despise him more than Natalie? I believe that this may very well be the case. He is just unfathomably loathesome.
    That's funny Rattus. I feel the same way about him. I think I transferred my intense dislike of Jessie directly to Jerry.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly54;3162803;

Exactly. There's one rule for Jerry and one for everyone else.
    He's such a hypocrite.
    I said in the latest show thread that I just can't stand the way he makes himself part of arguments that are nothing to do with him.

I don't understand these people at all.
    Most of them seem incapable of having conversations.
    They think the louder they shout the more right they are.
    Jerry's one of the worst offenders, imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3162811;
    And Dan's "word" to Jerry was hardly a vow, he mumbled "OK" while in the pool when Jerry ran up and babbled semi-coherently about the latest deal he thought he helped orchestrate.
    Exactly. And, Dan was backed in to a corner... what was he supposed to say? Look at how those crazy people acted after the HOH. Jerry tried to strong arm people in to doing what Jerry thinks is right, and if anyone disagrees or goes in another direction, he makes up the worst possible things he can about them.

What a classless old man.

Right, Jerry is despicable. It's amazing that there are people in the house half of or a fraction of his age and they carry themselves with more class than Jerry ever will.

FORT Fogey

I have a feeling that Jerry came into the house thinking that his age and military experience would make him naturally accepted as a leader. His being voted the first HOH right off the bat just added to that mindset. I think that because of all of that, he thinks that he's far more in charge than he actually is. He seems to have forgotten that the reason that Brian was evicted on his watch, despite being his ally, is that everyone else banded together and forced him to go against what he wanted to do. I wonder if that isn't why Jerry has become so bossy now? Trying to get back some of the power he was forced to give up in his HOH reign.

Good theory but I think that's just the way Jerry is. The others don't listen to him because he doesn't act in a way that would cause people to respect him.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3163023;
    I have a feeling that Jerry came into the house thinking that his age and military experience would make him naturally accepted as a leader.
    Even that is crap, Jerry served 3 years after being drafted--he didn't "join" the Marines.

Brian served 6 years in the Air Force, he volunteered to serve his country.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

I hate how Jerry acts like a pre-teen. He flipped Dan off then ran and told Michelle "I gave dan the finger" what is he like 7?

Then he goes and tattle tales on EVERY one in the house. I hate him and I was really rooting for him at first.

I hate behavior like that. He needs to show some maturity and not act like a little school kid.

I teach Middle School and most of my 7th graders act more mature than Jerry

+ Reply to Thread