+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Jerry - BB10

Re: Jerry - BB10

On last night's show, I don't get where he gets off calling Memphis a womanizer just based on memphis' job. judgemental much, Jerry?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm always afraid that Jerry is going to fall and break something....hip, rib, arm...He's a bit unsteady on his feet. When that last food comp happened, I was sure it would have happened then.

And everybody is talking about Jerry grabbing April's breast. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that skank walking around the room telling people to feel them? It's not like he grabbed her just on a crappy whim. I don't think Memphis received an invite to feel. Jerry is a m-a-n....a live one, not a dead one; old people are still sexual beings, you know. It was all in 'good fun'...not the kind that I think is appropriate, but I can't fault him for getting into the stupid party mood with the rest of the idiots, and the 'party host', April. It was all totally innocent.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where did all this "womanizing" stuff come from. Even though Memphis kinda went off on Jerry--I think Jerry deserved being called out.

On another note:
    I loved Renny from Episode 1. I love her DR ramblings

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy in Kokomo;3149132;
    Where did all this "womanizing" stuff come from. Even though Memphis kinda went off on Jerry--I think Jerry deserved being called out.

On another note:
    I loved Renny from Episode 1. I love her DR ramblings
    In the beginning of last Tuesday's episode (yesterday) it showed earlier comments of Jerry calling Memphis a womanizer because all the HGs reportedly like him. Oh, and he was seen talking with Angie and Michelle--his alliance. Also, it's because Memphis is a bartender. Yup, that pretty much explains it. Jerry in my opinion is being totally judgemental and hypocritical. If Memphis is enjoying his job and getting by just fine, why does some old man need to critisize him? Memphis isn't doing anything wrong. As for his womanizer comment, Jerry's the one groping and spooning with all the women. I never thought I'd be rooting against the old man and rooting for the young punk but I'm totally rooting for Memphis to win HoH next week and rid Jerry. I can't stand Jerry AT ALL. Loved how he had nothing to say to Memphis either when he was being called out...that's because he knew his comments had no ground or base whatsoever!

My opinion of Jerry went downhill when he felt April's boobs; regardless that she offerred them up. He's a father and grandfather and senior citizen and should show more respect than he did. If anything he should have spoke up and told her not to be doing those sorts of things.

Second, if went down for calling Memphis as a womanizer. That's just a bunch of baloney and very judgemental and harsh. Memphis has been quite a gentleman with the ladies compared to many previous male competitors hitting on the women. He deserves an apology from Jerry.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Yuck.

Out of everyone in this entire cast, I have to say that I dislike Jerry the most. Yeah, I know there are other people who are just as dislikable (like Libra and April), but Jerry annoys me the most. It doesn't help him that he's basically the arch nemesis to Memphis, one of my favorites. The whole "womanizer" crap was uncalled for and unneeded. And he seems to find himself in every single fight in the house. He can go soon for all I care.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

As we saw in tonight's show, he deliberately inserts himself into every fight in the house, thinking that he's helping secure his position with whoever he thinks is in power. Right now it's April/Ollie. Can't wait to see whose butt he's kissing a couple of weeks from now...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I watched the show last night but I still don't understand how Jerry got April to split the prize money three ways. First of all, why even include Libra? Second of all, was he bullying her into splitting it or else he wouldn't take the veto from Jessie? I'm just a little confused by how/why her money came into play when he had the letter and Jessie had the veto.

I don't like Jerry, not because he is an old man but because he is childish. He was wrong to call Memphis a womanizer (where did that come from?) I never saw Memphis like that. I do think Memphis should have shown more restraint toward this childish old man and just laughed it off without making it a big deal. As much as Jessie likes to showoff his body he is still the most adult acting of all of them. He is at least trying to play the game. I liked Dan at first but he is starting to come off like last season's AP jerk. Keesha's usage of the word LIKE is over the top. I wish the people that over use the word LIKE would step back and listen to themselves.

I like jerry...I think I'm the only one haha. When he went in the room last night, April asked him what happened, he didn't just start talking, and he's apologized to Memphis for calling him a womanizer, he apologized in private (so he said) but he also apologized on tv when Julie asked, and said that he was in the wrong, so I don't know why Memphis cant just move on about it...everyone back stabs and talks about each other in the house..Of course Jerry is trying to advance in the game, thats what everyone does.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

+ Reply to Thread