+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Jerry - BB10

Re: Jerry - BB10

I like this guy. It says he likes to work out but I don't know about seeing him shirtless all the time like the young bucks are going to be. Yea...somebody had to go there!
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

I like him too. Hopefully he will be able to handle some of the competitions.

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome

The same there is an age minimum (I think?) to be on BB, there also should be a maximum if only to keep old folks like Jerry from looking so stupid on television. I don't it's even possible to embarrass himself anymore if BB had him stabnding around the kitchen in a soiled diaper committed to film.

Quote Originally Posted by meezy;3134826;
    The same there is an age minimum (I think?) to be on BB, there also should be a maximum if only to keep old folks like Jerry from looking so stupid on television. I don't it's even possible to embarrass himself anymore if BB had him stabnding around the kitchen in a soiled diaper committed to film.
    I believe you have to be at least 21 years old to apply. (Unless BB wants you to be part of a twist or smething a la Daniele BB8, although she did turn 21 in the house.) And I'm not a huge fan of this guy, but I loved how he dubbed Libra, Keesha, and April "Jerry's Angels." funny yet brilliant alliance name
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

I liked him but what he said about not wearing his uniform made me sick to be honest.
    Wow that is easy, Just do not wear your uniform and then it is okay to get back on your word?

Is he back wearing his uniform now? A bit hypocrite in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman;3136506;
    I liked him but what he said about not wearing his uniform made me sick to be honest.
    Wow that is easy, Just do not wear your uniform and then it is okay to get back on your word?

Is he back wearing his uniform now? A bit hypocrite in my eyes.
    Yeah, I thought the same thing!! I guess everyone feels they have to be a fan of this guy because he's old...But I'm not real crazy about him. Can't quite put my finger on it, but I find him terribly annoying most times on BBAD. I thought it was so funny the other night, he was hanging in Jessie's HoH room for what seemed like FOREVER, and he finally got called to the DR. AS SOON as he left the room everyone said "Thankk god! NOW we can Talk!!"

Oh, and when he takes his dentures out and cleans them with his toungue when he thinks nobody is looking, I want to

Premium Member

I kinda feel sorry for the guy, I really don't think he knew what he was getting himself into.

Love Jerry . . it's about time BB cast older people. He's much more interesting to watch than muscley Jesse and the Big Boobed girls.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3137417;
    I kinda feel sorry for the guy, I really don't think he knew what he was getting himself into.

Poor guy! When he did that little hang drop from the VW during the first challenge, and plopped straight onto his butt I thought, "Uh oh.....trouble!" I really wasn't expecting that from his conditioning being touted.

He may not be in the kind of shape that he thinks he is.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I like Jerry. But I don't think he will last. I think he will get played in time and will actually be shocked that someone would dare nominate him for eviction. And if he gets back-doored, they had better have a paramedic on hand. He has quite an angry streak in him when he feels he's not being respected. That's of course from his military background, but he shouldn't expect that everyone will respect that during the entire game. He will have to earn more respect by his gameplay. Not from his past.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread