+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerry - BB10

Re: Jerry - BB10

I'm more impressed that he stayed up to watch BBAD at 75 years of age! My grandmother couldn't stay away past 9pm at that age. Go Jerry!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fan

Finally some age diversity! It's about time; watching 20-somethings flirt and argue and make fools of themselves makes for boring television.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3121317;
    I'm more impressed that he stayed up to watch BBAD at 75 years of age! My grandmother couldn't stay away past 9pm at that age. Go Jerry!
    Well, he could have taped the later shows--doesn't say he watched them live!

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3121303;
    I hope they take him into consideration when they do the physical comps. I don't want to see him get hurt
    you must not of seen the video with him doing more push ups than I can. I think he'll be just fine in the comps.
    If your not the lead dog the scenery never changes

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3121521;
    Well, he could have taped the later shows--doesn't say he watched them live!
    That is so true. I'm still in the stone age where I have to watch something while it is on or on the internet if I miss it because I don't have a working VCR or tivo/dvr.
    Yup, with donuts!!

From reading his bio, I think I'm going to like Jerry. Also, having been to Magnolia, if he keeps some of the traits of the townspeople there, he's going to be a fun person to watch (The people there are very sweet).

And, I think it's neat that he's doing this at age 75. I think he and Rudy from the first season of "Survivor" have been the two oldest players to play a reality game show on CBS. Rudy was in his 70s I think when he played the second time, and was in his mid-60s I think the first season.

The one thing I hope is that he does pay attention to the earlier seasons so he doesn't get booted out early - and the biggest one is to not say that you're a fan of the show. This case, it'd be best if everyone else thinks that he just decided to do this as a fun way to spend three months of retirement than he's a tough competitor.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Aww, he stays fit to take care of his wife with Parkinsons. My mom has Parkinsons and my dad is 72 and takes care of her. Totally pulls a heart string for me. I'm just impressed that they actually put a 75 year old in there.....Daaayyyumm! Interesting casting.....wonder what the comps will be like.

He's my hero so far, I am rooting for this one! I hope he makes it to the end.

This guy sounds wicked...I just hope he doesn't get eaten alive by some of these people!! GO JERRY!!

Wow I really like him so far too. He seems smart enough not to turn into a Kail, hopefully he sticks around for a while.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

+ Reply to Thread