+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Jerry - BB10

Re: Jerry - BB10

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3197745;
    My mom has Parkinsons and my 72 year old dad is her main care giver......
    A good man
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Yes, he is. Thank you pawpaw!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3197745;
    My mom has Parkinsons and my 72 year old dad is her main care giver......so I understand first hand.

First of all my dad would never leave my mom for that long. Sure...he needs a break from time to time. He'll go away for weekends or even a week here and there. But never 3 months to be on a Reality show.

Second of all he would never go on there squeezing a 30 year old breasts and calling young men womanizers and judas.

I know how my mom would feel if my dad left for that long. It wouldn't help her. She needs him. Stress isn't good for people with Parkinsons....makes it worse.

I'm sure Joanne was fine.....but I can't imagine her being happy with it....or with him.

Perhaps Jerry is not the rock and main care giver in her life. It could be a daughter, son or sister. Jerry does not strike me as one who could handle the job well.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3198055;
    Perhaps Jerry is not the rock and main care giver in her life. It could be a daughter, son or sister. Jerry does not strike me as one who could handle the job well.

He said his wife was in the early stages, so she's still pretty self-sufficient. And we don't know....maybe his wife and kids talked him into doing it. Maybe they know what's ahead for him and wanted to see him doing something he'd enjoy. He's very devoted to his wife and family, that's obvious.

I think Jerry will make a wonderful caregiver! He's a good man.

Quote Originally Posted by LrcLinda;3198636;
    I think Jerry will make a wonderful caregiver! He's a good man.
    Jerry Seinfeld? Cause you haven't been watching BB if you mean Jerry from BB.

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3197314;
    Thank goodness he is finally out. I can't believe I had to watch him until nearly the end. And I don't have the feeds, but I was disgusted that he got a Janelle-esque edit on television. I've read a few bits and pieces here and there, and this man was so unbearable.

He better not get that 25K! But with the edit that he got, a lot casual viewers might end up voting for him.

I'm not a casual viewer, I watched the entire season, and I thought Jerry was alright!

Dan was the loser of the bunch - I wanted him gone weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3197693;
    I think it was cool that an elder person was one of the contestants. And I feel much compassion for Jerry, because of his wife's illness. Parkinson's Disease is a progressive (and terminal, there is no cure) neurologically debilitating illness. It is something that you would not want anyone you care about, let alone love, to have.

When Jerry told the camera "this is my last hurrah" and his voice broke, I teared up. I hope that he will read this post (or one of his kids will) and know that someone has an idea about what he and his family are going through. And going through an ordeal like that takes an emotional and physical toll on the family and friends (especially the caregivers). So I give Jerry a free pass.

Hugs to Jerry, his wife and the rest of his family and friends! :hug

Yes, Jerry has a rough road ahead of him, but he's physically fit and seems to have family around him, so that's good. The caregiver's world can be very isolating. I'm sure his wife was thrilled to see him have this opportunity. I say good for him. He must be a good guy because his family seems to care alot about him.

Quote Originally Posted by LrcLinda;3198641;
    I'm not a casual viewer, I watched the entire season, and I thought Jerry was alright!

Cause he was edited that way towards the end. I don't have the feeds, but I followed everyone's comments every now and then. Jerry was a sour old man.

Grodner and co. actually showed Jerry at his worst during the middle of the season. Remember when he shouted, "Screw you people!" out of nowhere after Michelle won HoH? Or the time he called Memphis a womanizer, even though he did nothing to be called such a name? Or the time(s) where he wouldn't stop bringing up how he took off his Marine clothing when he betrayed Brian? I mean, I can respect him for doing that, but it just got old when he brought it up time and time again.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LrcLinda;3198641;

Yeah, I think most people who watch just the TV show think this way. Its a shame the way the producers have decided to edit this show.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3198661;
    Cause he was edited that way towards the end. I don't have the feeds, but I followed everyone's comments every now and then. Jerry was a sour old man.

Grodner and co. actually showed Jerry at his worst during the middle of the season. Remember when he shouted, "Screw you people!" out of nowhere after Michelle won HoH? Or the time he called Memphis a womanizer, even though he did nothing to be called such a name? Or the time(s) where he wouldn't stop bringing up how he took off his Marine clothing when he betrayed Brian? I mean, I can respect him for doing that, but it just got old when he brought it up time and time again.
    And those are the things you can actualy print here.

CBS show--Jerry sweet, caring old man

24/7 Feeds--vile, disgusting hate filled old man

Vanilla vs chocolate

Richard Hatch Season 1

+ Reply to Thread