+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Jerry - BB10

Re: Jerry - BB10

Thank goodness he is finally out. I can't believe I had to watch him until nearly the end. And I don't have the feeds, but I was disgusted that he got a Janelle-esque edit on television. I've read a few bits and pieces here and there, and this man was so unbearable.

He better not get that 25K! But with the edit that he got, a lot casual viewers might end up voting for him.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3197119;
    there must be something in that slop - DELUSIONAL, I tell ya. This was so pathetic it was funny.
    i agree completely. i can't believe he thinks he was never mean??? wow. will he have a surprise when he gets home and watches the videos of him saying all that vile stuff.

Re: BB10 Strategy Discussion Thread

Does anyone know what part of Texas Jerry and Libra are from? My gosh I hope BB told them what is going on with the storm. It looks pretty much all of Texas was hit. I know this might sound a little harsh, but I have been watching CNN all nite and I find it kinda hard to feel sorry for those who want to ride out the storm. Now they are on their rooftops and attics waiting to be rescued. If the state officials told me to get out or you may face certain death I would be getting the hell out of Dodge. I sure hope their families are ok.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 09-13-2008 at 12:51 PM.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Jerry lives in Magnolia, TX and Libra lives in Spring, TX.

I'm not quite sure where they are in comparison to Galveston.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3197624;
    Jerry lives in Magnolia, TX and Libra lives in Spring, TX.

I'm not quite sure where they are in comparison to Galveston.
    houston is about an hour inland from galveston, and then both magnolia and spring northwest of houston ... so they'll be getting some of the residual winds in those areas as the hurricane turns northward.

I think it was cool that an elder person was one of the contestants. And I feel much compassion for Jerry, because of his wife's illness. Parkinson's Disease is a progressive (and terminal, there is no cure) neurologically debilitating illness. It is something that you would not want anyone you care about, let alone love, to have.

When Jerry told the camera "this is my last hurrah" and his voice broke, I teared up. I hope that he will read this post (or one of his kids will) and know that someone has an idea about what he and his family are going through. And going through an ordeal like that takes an emotional and physical toll on the family and friends (especially the caregivers). So I give Jerry a free pass.

Hugs to Jerry, his wife and the rest of his family and friends! :hug

My mom has Parkinsons and my 72 year old dad is her main care giver......so I understand first hand.

First of all my dad would never leave my mom for that long. Sure...he needs a break from time to time. He'll go away for weekends or even a week here and there. But never 3 months to be on a Reality show.

Second of all he would never go on there squeezing a 30 year old breasts and calling young men womanizers and judas.

I know how my mom would feel if my dad left for that long. It wouldn't help her. She needs him. Stress isn't good for people with Parkinsons....makes it worse.

I'm sure Joanne was fine.....but I can't imagine her being happy with it....or with him.
    Last edited by JustJuls; 09-13-2008 at 09:14 PM.

Well, I have obviously missed a lot by not watching the live feeds and getting into this show late on.

I am sending loving and healing vibes to Jerry's wife, Jerry and all their family and friends.

And I am very sorry that your mom has Parkinson's, JustJuls. Please accept this huge hug. :hug Oh and of course (hope you read my mind): I am sending loving and healing vibes to you, your Mom, and all of your family and friends.

Thank you! I appreciate that.

You are very welcome.

Life is so mysterious, maybe someday we will get our answers.

+ Reply to Thread