+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Jerry - BB10

Re: Jerry - BB10

On a slightly different note, looks like Jerry won't be able to have his world record for oldest reality show contestant ever now that Cloris Leachman is on Dancing With the Stars.

HEE HEE Too bad Jerry.

Nik

What if JERRY (ugh!) is in the Final 2??

If Jerry gets into the F2 and takes Keesha (his best shot at winning), here's how I hope the jury questions go for Jerry:

Libra: "What university did I graduate from and what -- if any -- honors did I receive?"

Jerry will suck up to her and go back on calling her an idiot -- or he'll pretend not to remember he did that, or he won't have to pretend because he's senile -- and he'll kiss her ass and she still won't vote for him.

Memphis: "Do you think I'm a womanizer? And do you think an old married man who grabs a young girl's boobs on the first night on television, should be calling someone else a womanizer?

Jerry will incoherently babble something about how he's there to compete and try hard, and how he thinks he did well for an old man, and generally just not answer the question, and Memphis will have to stop him from carrying on forever by saying, "Shut up old man! I'm not voting for you anyway!"

Dan: "Do you still think I'm Judas? Do you still think I have an ugly body? Would you say that you said those things more or less times than you picked your nose in the house? And of the times you picked your nose, how many of those times did you consume the boogers? Ballpark figure."

Jerry may not notice that Dan even asked a question, because he will have already started picking his nose and flicking it on the poor person sitting next to him. Dan won't vote for him.

Ollie: "Did you know I was really the HOH the week Dan won?

Jerry will say "Yes! Of course you were!" because the only person Jerry is smarter than is Ollie, and Ollie will vote for him.

April: "If I promise to vote for you, will you in turn promise to never call me after this is done, never try to contact me, never look at me, leer at me, follow me around, or even sexually fantasize about me in the future? I only let you do those things before when I thought I might be sitting there and you might be on the jury.

It's unclear whether Jerry can make this promise or not. Half a mil or stalking April? Ooh, tough one for the old man. If he can make the promise, April will vote for him. Ollie will whisper to April to include her twin sister in the "protection package" against Jerry's lecherousness.

Renny:

With unlimited access to alcohol now, Renny will be too drunk and too loopy to ask any question. She will not vote for him though. Someone will have to help her put her key in the voting box, and she may stumble across the set on Finale night and accidentally end up on "Two and a Half Men."

Michelle: "Are you the plant?"

He will say "No" and she will be slightly confused.

"Well what are you then? Animal? Vegetable? Mineral?"

She will pronounce all these things horribly.

And, if Jerry happens not to be sitting F2 with Keesha and she is on the jury:

Keesha: "Do you want me to vote for you?"

He'll say yes because he's an imperceptive idiot, and of course she then won't vote for him, because she never does what someone else wants her to do.
    Last edited by Nik; 08-29-2008 at 05:26 AM.

Here's EW's exit interview with Jerry...you can tell the interviewer isn't a big fan of his work:

------------

'Big Brother 10''s Jerry MacDonald: EW's exit interview

Sep 12, 2008, 02:01 PM | by Lynet

EW.com talked to Jerry MacDonald, the 75-year-old great-grandpa from Texas, about feeling lonely in the house, fighting with Dan, and how he didnít really touch Aprilís boobs in the beginning of the season. (When you're done reading, click here for Josh Wolk's hilarious recap of last night's episode.)

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: How many seasons of Big Brother have you watched? More importantly, why watch Big Brother than say, C-SPAN or The History Channel?
    JERRY MACDONALD: Iíve seen every season. I like the challenge of Big Brother, the excitement of it. I like to see people go at it, people who use their brains and their hearts to play the game.

How much were you sure that Dan would take you to the final 2? Were you 50 percent sure? 100 percent sure?
    None, because of his relationship with Memphis. I knew I was out because Memphis returned two shirts I had given him that my daughter had sent to me. They were a little big so to test the waters, I gave them to Memphis. He wouldnít try them on. Just before the vote, he brought them back to me and told me to give them to my son-in-law. That was a signal that he and Dan had made a deal.

Maybe he just didnít like the shirts.
    They were nice, expensive shirts. They were brand new.

Letís be honest, though -- for a good while in the house, you didnít seem to like Dan at all and yelled at him constantly.
    I donít think he was friendly. He played a pretty nasty game over all, not just with me, but with other people. Heís not too well liked among the jury.

You called Dan "Judas," which means Jessie would have been Jesus. Why the biblical references? Why didnít you just call him a miserable little putz and call it a day?
    He was using religion. He kept saying if he confesses, all will be forgiven. He kept pushing the Bible thing so heavy, so I used Bible references. I think Danís a bright young man who is arrogant. And I think he needs to grow up. Heís like a child -- rather, I think heís a grandchild.

You lost your temper a lot in the house. Do you usually behave that way at home or was it just these kids who set you off?
    I was never as mad in the inside as I appeared on the outside. Whenever Iíd walk away from a fight, you could see me smiling. I knew what I was doing.

Big Brother watchers say the Jerry we saw in primetime was much different than the Jerry we saw on the Internet. How would you describe your behavior in the house?
    I was really polite to everyone. When someone won a competition I complimented them. When someone got nominated I shook their hand. I never really got nasty or mean about anything. The only time I really had a confrontation was with Dan and Memphis and when I suggested to Memphis that he was a womanizer. He told me he was going to become my biggest nightmare. I looked up to him and said, "I donít think so." I donít fear people.

Were you lonely? We often saw you wandering alone. Would people talk to you?
    I played the game alone. It seemed like people were afraid to align to me. I had to zig-zag alone through there. Everybody I tried to make a deal with broke their word to me right up to the end. To get this far under those circumstances was quite amazing.

A lot was made out of the fact that you were the oldest person ever to play Big Brother. Why on earth would a mature man like you want to hang out with a bunch of 20-something knuckleheads?
    It doesnít matter whether they were 20 or 30. I wanted to do it for myself. I like the challenge. I was in sales and marketing for 38 years. I like games. I can carry my weight. Iím healthy and strong to mentally compete. I thought I did a pretty good job. Of course, if I had won the money I would have found something to spend it on.

You touched Aprilís boobs in the first week. Dude, explain yourself.
    You know, that wasnít me touching her boobs. That was her walking into my hands. Thatís exactly what happened. She started walking up to me and pushed them into me to show that they were real so I put my hands up to protect myself.

Thatís pretty funny, Jerry.
    I meant it to be.

You talked a lot about bringing honor to the Corps. Jerry, really: How does appearing on a cheesy reality show where women run around in bikinis bring honor to the Corps?
    That has nothing to do with bringing honor to the Corps. I wore my military hat and things like that to bring honor to the troops serving in our country. Because of them we remain free. The game has nothing to do with that.

You told Julie that this was your last hurrah. Thatís so...depressing. If anything, shouldnít this empower you? Why not do Survivor or The Amazing Race now?
    You know, I may just try that, if I get home and get in better shape. Half the people on those shows self-destruct early. I could just lie down, act passive and probably get halfway through doing nothing. I may just do it.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I love this interview person!!! Some of those questions are awesome!

Good God, I hope we don't see him on Survivor or TAR.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Re: What if JERRY (ugh!) is in the Final 2??

Quote Originally Posted by Nik;3182183;
    If Jerry gets into the F2 and takes Keesha (his best shot at winning), here's how I hope the jury questions go for Jerry:
    I just read this. Hilarious.

there must be something in that slop - DELUSIONAL, I tell ya. This was so pathetic it was funny.

You touched April’s boobs in the first week. Dude, explain yourself.
    You know, that wasn’t me touching her boobs. That was her walking into my hands. That’s exactly what happened. She started walking up to me and pushed them into me to show that they were real so I put my hands up to protect myself.
    Yeah, she walked into your hands...

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkOtterPop;3176400;
    On a slightly different note, looks like Jerry won't be able to have his world record for oldest reality show contestant ever now that Cloris Leachman is on Dancing With the Stars.
    He never was the oldest--Rudy from survivor was 76 for allstars
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

+ Reply to Thread