Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Dan - BB10

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Dan - BB10

Dan

Hometown: Dearborn, MI
    Marital Status: Single

Dan attended Michigan State University and earned a Master's Degree in Kinesiology. He is currently working as a teacher in an all boys Catholic school.

He is conservative and not a fan of liberals. He doesn't think that America would have been ready for a female president and if Hillary Clinton had won the presidency, he would have moved out of the country. He describes vegans as weird tree-huggers and believes that religion is important and that it helps to establish basic values. He thinks it becomes more important as you get older.

His ideal romantic partner will be caring, hot, have dark hair and skin and be exotic looking. He prefers someone who is not into parties. He likes to eat sushi, turkey cutlets, Mediterranean food and Cheez-Its. He enjoys alternative and rap music and also likes to listen to Frank Sinatra. His favorite movies include "The Godfather," "Good Will Hunting" and "The Karate Kid, Parts I and II". He likes the color black and thinks he wears it well. His favorite activities include running, coaching football, and going out with friends.

He once worked as a college football coach and claims he was the youngest person to do so. He also enjoys watching football. He thinks tattoos are trashy and that piercings are for freaks.

His birth date is September 1, 1983.

Big Brother Cast - CBS.com
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fan

Re: Dan - BB10

Ew. This is gonna be the one everyone is going to hate.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

yup. i already hate him.

Dan attended Michigan State University and earned a Master's Degree in Kinesiology. He is currently working as a teacher in an all boys Catholic school.

He is conservative and not a fan of liberals. He doesn't think that America would have been ready for a female president and if Hillary Clinton had won the presidency, he would have moved out of the country. He describes vegans as weird tree-huggers and believes that religion is important and that it helps to establish basic values. He thinks it becomes more important as you get older.

His ideal romantic partner will be caring, hot, have dark hair and skin and be exotic looking. He prefers someone who is not into parties. He likes to eat sushi, turkey cutlets, Mediterranean food and Cheez-Its. He enjoys alternative and rap music and also likes to listen to Frank Sinatra. His favorite movies include "The Godfather," "Good Will Hunting" and "The Karate Kid, Parts I and II". He likes the color black and thinks he wears it well. His favorite activities include running, coaching football, and going out with friends.

He once worked as a college football coach and claims he was the youngest person to do so. He also enjoys watching football. He thinks tattoos are trashy and that piercings are for freaks.
    Oh, good Lord...he's cute and definitely "do-able" (), but he'd "move out of the country if Hillary were elected President" and thinks vegans are "weird tree-huggers"? Just how closed is that mind of yours, Dan?

I hope he goes early...

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy View Post
    His ideal romantic partner will be caring, hot, have dark hair and skin and be exotic looking. He prefers someone who is not into parties.
    Ugh. Seems like a real tool. But hey, at least he's got his priorities straight when it comes to choosing a mate
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Yeah, guess I won't be rooting for the conservative but he's not bad looking. He's definitely going to clash with Libra and Angie, and the list probably doesn't stop there. Funny too that he's into exotic looking girls, and Angie is exotic looking, but she doesn't meet his criteria.

But maybe they're setting Dan up to be the one who learns something and leaves the house more open minded.

what a loser

sexist pig

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3118113;
    Yeah, guess I won't be rooting for the conservative but he's not bad looking. He's definitely going to clash with Libra and Angie, and the list probably doesn't stop there. Funny too that he's into exotic looking girls, and Angie is exotic looking, but she doesn't meet his criteria.

But maybe they're setting Dan up to be the one who learns something and leaves the house more open minded.
    Or it's turn out he may not be as extreme as he seems in his Bio. Someone mentioned somewhere else that he may have exaggerated his answers a bit to fit the mold they are expecting from him.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Newbie

Cute, but he seems like one of those people that unless you think and act EXACTLY like he does, you're wrong! HATE THAT!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3118113;
    I'm actually really looking forward to the built in drama...yes, I know I'm in the minority, but then, I love Evil Dick too . I think it would be very cool if they each walk away with a new perspective on things. With this smorgasbord of contestants, it will be hard for them not to!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast