+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Dan - BB10

FORT Newbie

Re: Dan - BB10

I like Dan! Actually, he's one of the very few this season I think is remotely likable. On the bottom of my rungs:

Ollie....poser
    April...flake
    Jessie...vapid egomaniac
    Libra...acerbic bitch!

Heh he's pretty smart, I see him staying in there for a while even possibly winning.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

I think that Dan really pulled himself out of a jam by turning things around so everyone saw him as weaker than Steven. I like Dan if only because he kept his word to Brian. That took courage. He knew he'd be marked but wiggled out of it quite well. I expect he will be around for awhile.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Fanny Pak my world ky.the.artist's Avatar

AH!Did anyone else happen to catch Dans newest hair style..Yaaaaa its particularily not enjoyable.Itss like what Nick did...he got his hair all greased back..grew that GOD AWFUL mustache and then eventually went postal and shaved it...i mean he was still FINE as hell haha.But Dan needs to reconsider and go back to his normal hairage.
    p.s. Id still do Dan even with the horrible hair haha

Dan is doing just fine, with or without his new "do". I think he's a lot smarter and nicer than the others thought. It was really unfortunate he sided with Brian, but I think everyone's forgiven him about it by now. There's more targets popping up to aim for. Dan will stay around for awhile.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fan

He is one of the smarter housguests this season. My favorite bar none.

Plus, he is so damn fine!

Quote Originally Posted by 6salopyatt9;3152017;
    He is one of the smarter housguests this season. My favorite bar none.

Plus, he is so damn fine!
    He's my favorite as well ...GO DAN

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I didn't like Dan at first. He came in thinking he was the Lord of BB. Nothing like a little spanking by the house mates to bring back a little humility.

Now that he realizes he may not be the 'be all and end all', I rather like him. His adaptability shows he's intelligent. A trait I admire. I suspect he will go far, as long as he doesn't let 'America' put him in danger.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3152495;
    I didn't like Dan at first. He came in thinking he was the Lord of BB. Nothing like a little spanking by the house mates to bring back a little humility.

Now that he realizes he may not be the 'be all and end all', I rather like him. His adaptability shows he's intelligent. A trait I admire. I suspect he will go far, as long as he doesn't let 'America' put him in danger.
    I completely agree with you, and lets not forget after the initial revealing of the contestants, the whole board despised Dan (then again we all loved Libra, so there goes that theory)...Right now Dan might be the only houseguest willing to go against the herd if he realizes its in his best interest.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Dan is laying super-low. Lower than low. He is almost invisible.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread