+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Dan - BB10

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Dan - BB10

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I guess I'm just not beholding enough.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Why does BB always feel the need to pick "christians" who are the biggest tools? These morons (Amber anyone?) make all christians look bad.
    Sure Dan, it's okay to sin, cause you can just go have it taken care of! Please show me where it says that in the Bible, douchebag.

You don't know how disappointed I was when his key was the last one pulled. It would have perfect if he had been nominated and then evicted the first week. I know there's still the POV competition, but the only way Renny or Jessie is getting off the block is if they win it themselves.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Didn't like this yahoo the minute I saw him at home getting ready---saying that, in essence, this country would be screwed if Liberals were in charge. Hello? The Big Mouthed Repubs haven't done such a hot job there, Buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy in Kokomo;3137783;
    Didn't like this yahoo the minute I saw him at home getting ready---saying that, in essence, this country would be screwed if Liberals were in charge. Hello? The Big Mouthed Repubs haven't done such a hot job there, Buddy.
    So totally agree

Dan is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORRRRRRRIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
    Brian should still be there..this guy should have hit the bricks first!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I don't really understand the Dan hate. I mean....I was fully prepared to hate him when reading his bio. I kept waiting to hate him....never happened. He's a nice guy, he's very open to others and their feelings, sexuality, religion, he hasn't mentioned one thing about men being better than women....or his hate for Hilary Clinton. All talk, maybe? While I would rather Brian in the house than him....yes. There are worse people still left in the house....imo.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i was prepared to hate him too, but after last night's show, at least he's showing a willingness to learn about others.

I gotta agree with you there, bd...his conversation with Steven moved him up a few rungs on the ladder...

I think I might have said this in last night's show discussion thread, but I haven't hated Dan nearly as much as I though I was going to pre-show based on his bio and other pre-show media.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

+ Reply to Thread