+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Dan - BB10

Re: Dan - BB10

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;3119319;
    Just in case anyone was wondering, I know I was: Kinesiology

also known as Human Kinetics, is the science of human movement. It focuses on how the body functions and moves
    in other words he is a PE teacher

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hey! Where did it say that his ideal partner was a woman?? The words "anal retentive" and "judgmental" come to mind. I've never been a fan of small minded/closed minded people. For me, it's a wait-and-see with this guy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have NEVER posted about a participant pre-show because I generally prefer to wait and see what they are actually like, but if even one quarter of this guy's bio actually describes him, he is a total a-hole. I have not seen one single thing in that descriptor that would make me give him a second consideration. For anything.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Just the way he looks makes my skin crawl. He has this smug I'm so much better than you look on his face. He'll be the one I love to hate.
    Yup, with donuts!!

CCL

if Hillary Clinton had won the presidency, he would have moved out of the country.
    What country would accept not liking the new female President as a reason to let someone immigrate to their country? And is he only going to move to countries that have no female leadership whatsoever?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3119550;
    Hey! Where did it say that his ideal partner was a woman??
    What does he think when he goes to work every day? "So many boys, so little time..."

(I'm sorry. I know it's in poor taste.)

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3121377;
    What country would accept not liking the new female President as a reason to let someone immigrate to their country? And is he only going to move to countries that have no female leadership whatsoever?

I dont think it was ever stated that he would move out of the country if Hillary were voted in bc she is a woman. It is possible that he loathes her policys, not her sex.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

On page one here he is quoted as saying,

He doesn't think that America would have been ready for a female president and if Hillary Clinton had won the presidency, he would have moved out of the country.

I agree there's a small leap there, but I'm guessing he's one of the Americans who isn't ready for a female President.

he isn't ready for a female anything. He thinks he is so superior and smug. I will enjoy hating him

Dan said himself that he would move out of the country partly because she's female (CBS2.com interview).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread