+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Dan - BB10

Re: Dan - BB10

So he made it to the final two? Thank goodnes I stopped watching weeks ago, because I couldn't stomach this sleazy, greasy, loudmouthed twerp enough as it was. And from hearing all the love for him and the stupid players falling for his apparently blatantly obvious lies, I'd have broken the tv had I kept watching. Sounds like he'll end up winning the whole thing, which is such a waste.

Basically, while everyone else was fighting, gossiping, backstabbing, being gullible, and bragging about their "integrity" and how much they "deserved" to win, Dan was playing the game right under their noses, and invited Memphis along for the ride.

It had a distinct Season 2/Dr. Will flavor to it. (Not comparing them of course...)
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout;3197149;
    Despite him being a jerk and not one of my favorites.
    He is playing a good game, plus is a very smart and really smooth talker.
    Wouldn't surprise me if he won the game!
    This is exactly how I feel, minus the whole "jerk" thing.

I disliked him pre-show, still disliked him after the first couple of episodes. But then I started to like him in the middle of the season. Toward the end though, I started to dislike him again. I just felt that he got annoying, especially with his, "Oh my gosh, they don't even know that I'm just pretending to be weak! I'm so weak, but it's only strategy!" thing. He just kept bringing it up again and again and again.

But I can't deny that he has been an awesome player. Very strategic, very smart, very cunning. And since all of my favorites are out, I'm hoping he'll win. He deserves it.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant;3197181;
    So he made it to the final two? Thank goodnes I stopped watching weeks ago, because I couldn't stomach this sleazy, greasy, loudmouthed twerp enough as it was. And from hearing all the love for him and the stupid players falling for his apparently blatantly obvious lies, I'd have broken the tv had I kept watching. Sounds like he'll end up winning the whole thing, which is such a waste.
    So, you don't care for Dan? You're in the minority here, but hey, chacun a son gout. Who would you have preferred to see in the final two?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3185825;
    For some idiotic reason, I hold teachers to a higher standard. Silly me!
    Speaking as a teacher, we are human. Just like some people expect Christians to be 100% moral all the time, teachers are not blessed with perfect recall upon attaining their teaching certificate. I do check for spelling more than most people probably do because I know I'm being held to that standard, but seriously. I have one more thing to add...
    GO DAN! DAN FOR THE WIN! I LOVE DAN! That is all.
    Count your blessings!

I love looking back at all of our initial impressions of Dan and how much it's changed. The best part is that half the posters that loathed him pre-show now have him in their avatar! What a surprise he turned out to be, my favorite BB player and the most deserving winner.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3122649;
    SOOOOO not gonna like this guy!
    Boy, was I wrong!!!

I love love love LOVE Dan The Man!!!! I'm so happy for him that he won. He played the best game and the most entertaining game! I take back all my pre-game judgements. I think he is a great guy....smart, cute, sweet, funny, a great boyfriend, a good friend and an awesome BB player.

Congratulations Dan!!

Premium Member

Congratulations Dan, the best player won, . I was so worried the jury would give it to Memphis, but thank goodness they realized who the best player was.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebella;3197381;
    So, you don't care for Dan? You're in the minority here, but hey, chacun a son gout. Who would you have preferred to see in the final two?
    Personally, I'd say Renny and Libra only because they were who I liked the best. Game-wise, though, I'd say nobody deserved to win, since they all stank. Yup, even Dan, IMO. From the beginning he gave me a "Boston Rob in Survivor All-Stars" type of vibe, as in the guy is not particularly smart, but everybody around him are just dumber than him. Plus, he was just annoying from the start, so that didn't help matters.

Congratulations Dan, it was fun watching you this Summer.

+ Reply to Thread