+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Dan - BB10

Re: Dan - BB10

I'm hoping that hearnig all the massive cheering last night when he won the Veto lets him know that he has fans out there pulling for him.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought his pacing and his hyperventilating was interesting. He was, obviously, extremely nervous. No one else seemed to be still breathing extremely heavy from the competition. I kept expecting him to pass out.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i thought they all were breathing pretty heavily, even after they were in the living room.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I thinkt a lot of it was adrenaline. I know my heart was pounding and I could barely breathe, lol.

I don't watch this show anymore except in small bits and pieces, so I may be way off base, but this is what I think Dan is doing. I think he is thinking way beyond the end of the "game" and into the long term since he knows winning the game is a crapshoot at best. I think he is showing the tv producers and network that the audience likes him, that he is articulate and can be funny, and that they may want to consider making a place for him in television.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Re: 8/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Jillibean;3179353;
    I thought the same thing!! I was wondering what the #$@!. Didn`t know what he meant by Ollie losing the bet??????... I was like : "What the #$%@!!

Plain and simple....he's a jerk with a big mouth and an even bigger ego, and I hope they kick his butt out of that house really REALLY soon!

Why does he yell at the camera when he's in the Diary Room? We can hear him fine, he doesn't have to YELL. Idiot.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i never thought of it as yelling ... more like speaking strongly and clearly, something a teacher and coach needs to do.

now if you want to talk about YELLING, michelle is guilty of that one.

Re: 8/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by LrcLinda;3184483;
    Plain and simple....he's a jerk with a big mouth and an even bigger ego, and I hope they kick his butt out of that house really REALLY soon!

Why does he yell at the camera when he's in the Diary Room? We can hear him fine, he doesn't have to YELL. Idiot.
    Basically Ollie bet himself that Dan would follow through and put up one of his own alliance. Like they all said, if it sounds to good to be true..... Dan isn't yelling in the DR at the camera. It's considered motivational etc. as he is a coach! He does speak clearly and firmly. I agree with barefootdyke as Michelle was most definitely the DR screamer!

I love Dan and have found him to be a great player!!!

I think Dan's playing a great game. I may not understand what he does and why he does it the way he does, but he's certainly added some excitement and is taking chances, while others are taking it slower and more cautiously. Renny may bite him in the butt...I think Dan's underestimated her.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3184598;
    I think Dan's playing a great game. I may not understand what he does and why he does it the way he does, but he's certainly added some excitement and is taking chances, while others are taking it slower and more cautiously. Renny may bite him in the butt...I think Dan's underestimated her.
    I took that literally for a minute and now I'm trying to get that image out of my mind.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread