+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Dan - BB10

Ace

Re: Dan - BB10

Dan's my favorite, but I think this may backfire. Renny's a sharp cookie and you'll notice she was suspicious. Does Dan really think it won't be exposed that he put Ollie up to naming Renny, etc.?

I understand that he wants to create drama as a cover and turn Renny against Ollie, but I think he may have cooked his own goose.
    "Nina, have you ever been in a thunderdome?"

Re: 8/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Jillibean;3179353;
    I thought the same thing!! I was wondering what the #$@!. Didn`t know what he meant by Ollie losing the bet??????... I was like : "What the #$%@!!
    OK, I'm not the only one who had that reaction then?

He explained to Keesha and Renny that he had a plan and asked them to go along with it which they did. I'm sure Renny at least would think that he also approached Ollie and requested that he say Renny's name just as he requested that Renny say Ollie's.
    Didn't he ask Ollie first as well, or am I remembering things incorrectly?
    Renny would surely know that if he's asked her ahead of time to say Ollie it's not just conincidence that Ollie also named her, because he would have almost certainly have chosen Keesha.
    I'm just fully confused by it all really
    "That's Numberwang!"

I thought his roulette game was so funny. POV's are always so boring. Ollie trashing the house after was priceless. Father Dan definitely deserves to win the whole thing, he has played this game really well, except for making the deal with Ollie. When I first read his bio, I thought I would hate him, being a female liberal vegetarian, but he's just too cute to hate!

FORT Newbie

this is the first time i have posted in a while. Dan is a total tool. the whole game thing was for him to get more airtime. You can always see him looking at the camera every minute. If he thinks this is how to win the game he is so wrong

Quote Originally Posted by plantedawg;3179543;
    this is the first time i have posted in a while. Dan is a total tool. the whole game thing was for him to get more airtime. You can always see him looking at the camera every minute. If he thinks this is how to win the game he is so wrong
    I don't think he started winking at the cameras until we made him America's Player. If I were voted AP out of the blue, I think I would start feeling like I had a different relationship with the audience than the other hamsters as well.

It is how Will and Boogie won their respective seasons, too.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3179430;
    OK, I'm not the only one who had that reaction then?

He explained to Keesha and Renny that he had a plan and asked them to go along with it which they did. I'm sure Renny at least would think that he also approached Ollie and requested that he say Renny's name just as he requested that Renny say Ollie's.
    Didn't he ask Ollie first as well, or am I remembering things incorrectly?
    Renny would surely know that if he's asked her ahead of time to say Ollie it's not just conincidence that Ollie also named her, because he would have almost certainly have chosen Keesha.
    I'm just fully confused by it all really
    I happen to like Dan, but I'd have to agree here and say that I don't have a clue about his gameplay here at all. Just seems like he is taking a really big risk all around. I think he's doing too much to risk the wrath of the final jury.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eugostobrasil;3179479;
    I thought his roulette game was so funny. POV's are always so boring...
    i enjoyed it too ... was so much more entertaining than the same old boring 'speeches'.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3179601;
    I happen to like Dan, but I'd have to agree here and say that I don't have a clue about his gameplay here at all. Just seems like he is taking a really big risk all around. I think he's doing too much to risk the wrath of the final jury.
    I think he had an idea of how it would go, but like all the best laid plans of mice and men...

He did mention on his HOH blog that it didn't go over well, so whatever was supposed to happen apparently failed.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Just popping in the Dan thread to say....

Pre-Show - last on my list

Mid-Show - Top of my list!!! I had lunch with a friend today who is also a Big BB Fan. She said it before me.... I think he is better than Dr. Will.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

CCL

^ Ditto. (Though I never really loved Will (only saw him on All Stars, though, not his original season) ). From the bio and the first couple of episodes, I disliked Dan and Memphis and now they are my favourites. I hope they make it to Final 2.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread