+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Dan - BB10

Re: Dan - BB10

Dan's sister Kelly is gorgeous.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She looks just like her brother.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Dan is playing well and making friends; but I'm wondering if Jerry's reason for not putting Dan up with his POV is because he knows Dan is America's Player and will try to use that against him in the near future. If Jerry did that, he would be more of a loser than I thought.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3166931;
    Dan is playing well and making friends; but I'm wondering if Jerry's reason for not putting Dan up with his POV is because he knows Dan is America's Player and will try to use that against him in the near future. If Jerry did that, he would be more of a loser than I thought.
    Jerry doesn't get the option of who goes up if he uses the POV and Michelle told him she didn't really want it used. I think Jerry just wanted to make a hate filled speech.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG;3167015;
    Jerry doesn't get the option of who goes up if he uses the POV and Michelle told him she didn't really want it used. I think Jerry just wanted to make a hate filled speech.
    i agree ... and he knew that since it was the veto speech, it would make it to the tv show.

I just wanted to say that Dan is a real breath of fresh air on these types of shows.
    Entertaining, but not nasty. Cute, but not full of himself.
    I hope he sticks around - and he has done absolutely nothing to be ashamed of in the house this season.

He reminds me of my son, who I am very, very proud of. I like the guy.

Well, it was nice that Dan and Jerry made nice over the POV possibility, but I think that's all the nice we'll see between those two, even it it's April who goes home.

Jerry's speech also seemed to be made for the viewers as I think as he was laying down talking to himself, he realized, he didn't have any friends in the house, and missed his family. That was a definite poor ol me speech.

I'm amazed that Dan was so surprised that Renny really likes Ollie. Since when did Renny ever give anyone that impression? And especially that she felt Dan would be a "Traitor" if he crossed her nominations. Meowza. That woman isn't to be crossed, that's for sure.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Dan is only 24? Amazing! I thought he was closer to 30. Great gameplay and shows a lot more maturity than most of the older people in the house.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3168747;
    I just wanted to say that Dan is a real breath of fresh air on these types of shows.
    Entertaining, but not nasty. Cute, but not full of himself.
    I hope he sticks around - and he has done absolutely nothing to be ashamed of in the house this season.

He reminds me of my son, who I am very, very proud of. I like the guy.
    I absolutely agree with you! If my son turned out to be like Dan, I would be very very proud, too!!

There are "Team Dan" tshrts on sale on the web, you can see his GF Monica and Sister Kelly modeling them.
    A percentage of profits will be donated to the Orchard Lake St. Mary’s Football Team

I think I'll get me one....
    Doesn't hurt that I have a brother named DAN, and a Brother in law named DAN. I can always use the shirt.

its at Gheeslinger myshopify - do a google search to get the address.

+ Reply to Thread