+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Dan - BB10

FORT Fogey

Re: Dan - BB10

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3156924;
    Coming in to say essentially the same thing. He is not presenting himself remotely on the show like he presented himself in his bio. And his admission that he was wrong in prejudging gays, none of whom he knew before meeting Stephen, was a big step in the right direction for me. Assuming he was being truthful. I don't know what to think - I do like him, but his bio was just disturbing to me.

As a mea culpa to me, I guess, for prejudging him. But really, he just came across as such an ass.
    I think a lot of people have caught on to "how to get cast" on these shows. They makes themselves out to be more extreme and closed-minded than they really are since TPTB prefer to cast closed-minded people with opposing views in the same house together.

None of the people ever turn out to be like their bios/pre-show interviews portray them. It is all empty hype. Some choose to play along with their "cast-type" and some don't.

I really have grown to like Dan. He, Memphis and Renny are my faves because they seem the most real. I just hope this AP thing does not come back to bite him in the butt by messing up his game.

Dan is doing a good job as AP. He's been keeping his head down and out of the way of the big fights that are going on. That's smart. I dont' know how far he'll get but if he keeps on being non-threatening, it seems to be working for him.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Does anyone know where I can find a screencap picture of when Dan swore on the Bible that he would vote Jessie out? I think it was in front of Libra and/or Keesha.

Nevermind, I found one!

I have liked Dan from the beginning of the show. He is witty, willing to listen and avoids most of the drama in the house. AP was not a good choice, he knows that and is willing to live with that choice.
    He's about to pay for this BIG TIME! I only hope he can really align with Memphis and convince him he is a loyal friend. After the meltdown, the hampsters are going nuts and poor Dan is about to get caught in the cross fire.
    CBS....save my fav!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

I like Dan a lot. He seems like a nice guy and I hate, hate, hate the way the others are treating him. Especially that jerk Jerry. That is the most hateful man I have ever seen on this show. There have been losers and many I didn't like. But he acts so high and mighty and is just a trash mouth and nasty.

I hope Dan gets away with his AP cash and out of the lunatic asylum. I don't think he can go much further unless CBS steps in - so why not just go to the jury house and enjoy it as much as he can. But I would LOVE to see him win HOH this next time and go out with a bang!

I think he has come across well on the show and I don't think he has done anything to be ashamed of. This whole swearing on the bible thing needs to stop. And I hope CBS stops letting them have that book too. They have turned it and religion into something neither was meant to be used for and are trashing the whole concept in the process.

I think they need to ban the bible from the house now also. If you need it that bad, stay home.

Heh Dan is the most interesting character still in the house, I'm still watching because of him, the rest seem like such morons, except for Renny, she makes me laugh too, she grew on me also.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey

I don't think the AP twist screwed him... the house split, and he was force to choose a side. Either way, the other side was going to blame him since he was the swing-vote. Had he voted out Memphis, then K/R/L would be after him just as bad. It just turns out that A/O/J, the side he chose not to join (well, I guess he was forced by AP) are willing to sink to unthinkable lows.

I think if he had control of his vote, he would have gotten rid of Jessie anyway. It just so happens that he gets $20K for choosing a side. I am glad he was chosen and that he won the money. I don't think it really impacted his position in the house... K/R/L choosing to "leave the mob" is what has impacted his position.

Hopefully, as long as A/O/J don't win HOH he should be fine next week.

Dans the only one I wouldn't mind winning it all.

Dan was caught between a rock and a hardplace by having to have the swing vote. I think he'll survive though. I was surprised he took off his cross on his chain. He certainly wasn't comfortable having to lie to some housemates. If Memphis is watching Dan's back, and vice versa, I think they will be ok.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread