+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: April - BB10

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

April - BB10

April

Hometown: Higley, AZ via Arlington, NE
    Marital Status: Single

April graduated from Doane College in Crete, NE with a Bachelor's Degree in Sports and Fitness Management. She is currently working as a Financial Manager at a car dealership and does well in this "man's world".

She admits to being OCD and can't sleep at night if the bottles in the refrigerator aren't lined up properly.

April's mother has always been there for her though they do have occasional differences of opinion. She describes her father as her "rock" and says he is her number one supporter. She has an identical twin sister, who is pregnant, and both have the same tattoo on their lower backs. Her favorite foods are carb-laden and include pasta, bread and Fruit Loops cereal. Her ideal romantic partner is fun, outgoing, adventurous, caring, patient, understanding, motivated and smart and she wonders if wanting all of these qualities is the reason she has yet to marry. She has a Siamese cat named George.

She describes herself as outgoing, competitive and attractive and is most proud that she's a college graduate. She likes football and basketball and roots for the Nebraska Cornhuskers and the Phoenix Suns. Her favorite activities are watching sports, grilling outside, bowling and having sex. Her favorite movies are "Dumb & Dumber," Remember the Titans" and "Crash." She loves all types of music and her favorite artists are Dave Mathews, Madonna and Gwen Stefani. She reads Cosmo and particularly likes to read gossip magazines.

Her birth date is March 24, 1978.

Big Brother Cast - CBS.com
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: April - BB10

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;3117741;
    Her favorite activities are watching sports, grilling outside, bowling and having sex.
    I think she was cast one season too late. Not sure if I see her lasting long.

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;3117741;
    Her favorite activities are watching sports, grilling outside, bowling and having sex.
    She wanted to get that out there didn't she? Should make for some interesting nights on the feeds.

I am not going to go there, but the fact that she lists having sex as one of her hobbies and says that she has OCD can be an interesting combination!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OCD and BB are NOT a good combination! Don't think she'll be getting much sleep....

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3118286;
    OCD and BB are NOT a good combination! Don't think she'll be getting much sleep....
    If she knows what's good for her, and if her OCD is bad, she'll try and keep this a secret from her fellow HG. They're likely to drive her up the wall.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3118049;
    I think she was cast one season too late. Not sure if I see her lasting long.

Call me a prude, but I would not list that as a favorite activity. Not saying it's not.. just wouldn't list it.

One of my early favorites. I love how she just puts it out there by saying one of her hobbies is having sex. And she OCD! If anyone watches True Life on MTV, my favorite episode has been the one about people with OCD. That episode was truly entertaining, and hopefully April will be just as entertaining.

And someone on another board made this comparison. I thought it was so uncanny!

Cindy McCain & April Dowling
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Wow...the resemblance is definitely there. Spoooooooooooooooky...

No real feeling on her either way yet...

That's funny before I read the post I thought that was her in a movie role or something like that.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Her picture made me want to scream.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast