+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: April - BB10

Re: April - BB10

The HGs are going to have so much fun messing with her OCD. In every season things are hidden so she may just go nuts when they start taking things and putting them somewhere else.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If she actually has OCD, and is not just a tidy/bossy person, messing with her as described above would be pretty cruel. And I'm sure someone in the house would (Howie, for example, would probably have thought that was hysterical.). Hopefully she doesn't really have it and was just exaggerating for effect.

Of course they will mess with her. Most of these people are like Jr Highschool kids. They will take a problem and run with it. Happens every season. It's not right, but sometimes it is funny.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

OHhhhhh boy! OCD in the BB house! This is gonna be interesting!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3121554;
    Of course they will mess with her. Most of these people are like Jr Highschool kids. They will take a problem and run with it. Happens every season. It's not right, but sometimes it is funny.
    Shame on you, bug!!! (But, I'm right there with you!! )

(I think we both need prayer!)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I pray that we will have a wonderful season of BB and lots of drama with fun thrown in the middle!

Let's just hope she's not dumb enough to come right out and talk about her disorder to the other HGs. That's fuel for the fire and these people should know better after 9 seasons!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3123258;
    I pray that we will have a wonderful season of BB and lots of drama with fun thrown in the middle!

Let's just hope she's not dumb enough to come right out and talk about her disorder to the other HGs. That's fuel for the fire and these people should know better after 9 seasons!
    If she really has OCD that bad, she won't have to tell them. They will notice her doing little things like organizing the entire contents of the fridge, and constantly arranging the couch pillows so that they're symmetrical, etc.

It will become apparent very quickly.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I wonder if it is really as bad as she leads us to believe. Don't they all have to pass a psych test to get into the house? Wouldn't that be a huge red flag considering she will be living with many other people who could care less about the organization of the house?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Since in her bio it says that she "admits to being OCD" rather than she has been "diagnosed with OCD" I'm sure she's just the bossy, tidy, anal type. Making sure your bottles are lined up in the fridge is not the same as having to tap the doorknob 100 times before opening the door.
    Last edited by burntbrat; 07-10-2008 at 12:47 PM.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

True. Last season when we overheard the HGs talking about the psych test, it did sound thorough so I have to assume she isn't that bad off. I have a co-worker who has OCD. He will walk forward and then backward so many times. At first I was freaked out but now I'm totally used to it.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread