+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: April - BB10

Re: April - BB10

The editing last night was priceless: The camera showing Keesha in a bikini looking in the mirror, then April telling Ollie that Keesha's jealous because "I'm prettier than her." Then Ollie's double take. Loved it.

I'm all for self-esteem, but April and Jesse take it to delusional extremes.

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by candor;3166642;
    The editing last night was priceless: The camera showing Keesha in a bikini looking in the mirror, then April telling Ollie that Keesha's jealous because "I'm prettier than her." Then Ollie's double take. Loved it.

I'm all for self-esteem, but April and Jesse take it to delusional extremes.
    I thought I was the only one who caught Ollie's double take. I would have loved to have known what was on Ollie's mind immediately after April said, "I'm prettier than her."
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He was a bit hesitant in his response, wasn't he??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

April still thinks she's got the power to run the house because she has Olly and Jerry. She believes she's playing honestly and doesn't take any responsibility for her actions.

I hope she goes on the block next.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3166925;
    April still thinks she's got the power to run the house because she has Olly and Jerry. She believes she's playing honestly and doesn't take any responsibility for her actions.

I hope she goes on the block next.
    Oh I know! And her comments as of late, "I am such a nice, likable person." Or how about how honestly and fairly she has played the game. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee the girl is totally delusional and I truly hope that she goes tomorrow.

I think that Ollie will be a little more interesting with out her up his butt all the time.

April's a victim of the self-esteem movement, which bred a generation of narcissists. She is not nice; she's angry, controlling, manipulative and self-centered. I felt so sorry for Ollie when they were sitting by the hot tub and he mentioned that Renny said he had a big heart. He was clearly looking for validation from April, but she just stared straight ahead and didn't say a word.

Well, maybe in the real world April is a different person altogether. She does appear to be just as Renny said: she's cute, she's intelligent, and she's competative. Now, notice that didn't include nice or selfless

I'm glad she's gone, although I thought the house would have wanted Jerry out. He doesn't have many friends now though.

I will be happy to see Ollie start up his game and try to play now that his main squeeze isn't around to distract him.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Heh it was the smartest move to get rid of April, she probably would have won this endurance HoH competition, hehe.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Actually I don't think she would have won it. Although that seat they were on was SUPER tiny. There were times when they got slammed against that wall SUPER hard! I don't think she could've taken it.

But yes, very glad she is gone, lol.

Everybody needs to vote for April to win that $25,000. Maybe she'd use it to rent a personality.

+ Reply to Thread