+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: April - BB10

FORT Fogey

Re: April - BB10

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3157301;
    I have no words on this person, I can't call her a lady for she is not. I dont want to call her a woman for fear of giving the rest of us a bad name, and i think to call her a hooker is an insult to all hookers trying to earn a living.

Shes unreal.
    Perfect analysis!!

Truly, a piece of work!

April's been showing her true colors lately; she can't be trusted. She jealous of Keesha, insecure about her own control in the house, and is ready to jump ship as soon as one of her enemies says anything negative about her team-mates. What a pushover. Disappointed.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

April showed everyone she can outlast on the duration competitions, that's gonna cost her now and they'll be gunning for her.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Impervious1;3160998;
    April showed everyone she can outlast on the duration competitions, that's gonna cost her now and they'll be gunning for her.

We can only hope.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I don't like April that much, but I thought she had a point when she said that she saved Libra and Keesha last week by winning HoH. She could have just gave it to Michelle because Michelle told her that she and Ollie were safe. And adding to that, April went along with what Keesha wanted in week 3 by voting out Angie.

But of course, this is a game, and you have to look out for one person: yourself. The other girls found Jessie more threatening (which they should have, because Jessie was by far better in competitions and got in a lot of fights with them).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If Michelle cannot see through April's "friendship", then she is a bigger idiot than I thought. April is shameless.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was glad that Memphis sees right through April's crap. She may last a couple more weeks, but then she'll be out. I hope.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I didn't think April was fooling anyone but Michelle proved me wrong

I don't know if anyone caught this during the food competition - when they said Janelle's name Ollie stood up to clap and the look on April's face was priceless I loved it.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Heh yeah April's pretty bad but I still dislike Libra and Keesha more, hehe.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

I've watched BB since Day 1 & can't stand April. She's a skank. WTF is up with her f*cking Ollie after what, 3 days? Then she acts so self righteous after Libra takes the Hawaiian trip. I'll be so happy the day she leaves the house... I hate her skanky self!

+ Reply to Thread