+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Angie - BB10

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Angie - BB10

Angie

Hometown: Orlando, FL via Virginia Beach, VA
    Marital Status: Single

Angie is a smart and sexy, Korean-American tomboy who can mix it up with the best of them. She is a recent divorcee who is happy to be single again.

Angie graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor's Degree in Advertising and is currently working in pharmaceutical sales. She has a good relationship with her parents who have been married for almost 30 years though she thinks her dad understands her better than her mother. She is a devoted sister to her mentally disabled brother. Angie is very protective of him and stands up against anyone who makes fun of her brother.

She describes herself as wild, entertaining and funny and loves to hang out with friends. Her favorite activities are working out, socializing, boating and traveling - basically anything that's fun to do. She is proud that she was the Guinness-chugging champion for women at Irish Kevin's bar in Key West. She enjoys watching college football and is a dyed in the wool Gators fan. She's also crazy about her miniature Dachshund whose name is Dixie.

Angie's ideal romantic partner is an alpha male, confident and muscular. She prefers dark hair, likes tattoos and has a few herself. She really wants to be with a guy's guy. That said, she's a romantic at heart and her favorite movie is "The Notebook."

Her birth date is July 2, 1979.

Big Brother Cast - CBS.com
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: Angie - BB10

So I take it she's being set up to clash with Dan, the anti-feminist and person who thinks tattoos are for freaks, since she likes them and is a tomboy. She seems like she'll be fun to watch.

I agree, Karalott...the Angie/Dan interaction should be fun and interesting to watch.

I think I'm gonna like this one...

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3117998;
    So I take it she's being set up to clash with Dan, the anti-feminist and person who thinks tattoos are for freaks, since she likes them and is a tomboy. She seems like she'll be fun to watch.
    I was thinking Libra.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.

As I said in the cast revealed thread, she is one of my pre-show favs. I typically don't like the Pharmaceutical Sales Reps, but she seems different. I love what she says about defending her disabled brother. I like that she is a tomboy and is a Guinness chugging champion! Plus, she sounds like me in that she loves college football and her favorite movie is The Notebook!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hmmm, if she wants to fit in with the guys she'd better downplay The Notebook! Chick flick supreme!
    Does anyone else think she sounds like Cameron Diaz's character in Something About Mary? Dog, brother and all.

I really like her already! Hopefully she doesn't disappoint.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

She seems like she's not a mental basketcase. High hopes for her
    I watcded the video too and she's one of my favorites.
    Last edited by astrotronix; 07-08-2008 at 04:27 PM.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Woo I like her already too! A Gator fan...check. Has a dachshund....check. I'll be sure to cheer her on. And the chugging championship might come in handy for beer pong too!

FORT Fan

Possibly my favorite pre show female.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast