+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Angie - BB10

Re: Angie - BB10

My previous comments were a tad harsh, and I wish I could delete them, but I can't.
    Angie is very cool, and the most normal person in there. I watch BBAD every night, and she is so real. No fakeness at all. If I were in the house I would gravitate most towards Angie, I'm sure of it!

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm;3137407;
    My previous comments were a tad harsh, and I wish I could delete them, but I can't.
    Angie is very cool, and the most normal person in there. I watch BBAD every night, and she is so real. No fakeness at all. If I were in the house I would gravitate most towards Angie, I'm sure of it!
    Me too without question. I hate fake people and have a tendency to let them know it. Makes me wonder if I was in the house, how long I'd last.

So far Angie's the only female I like in the house.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

She's my favorite now that Steven is gone

Here is a good CBS interview with Angie recorded on her birthday, July 2nd. I have to say, she's sticking true to her morals and beliefs. Unfortunately, the ones that aren't are the ones that are going to get her out of the house.

cbs2.com - Video Library

Who were the interviewers? One of them sounded a lot like Danielle Donato--was it? Who was the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebella;3145289;
    Who were the interviewers? One of them sounded a lot like Danielle Donato--was it? Who was the other?
    Says right under the video Diane Henry and Sarah Wulfeck report.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

I like Angie; she seems quite independent, logical, and not into being a groupie with the other girls. But, she will need the support of more guys if she is to cause an upheaval against the girlie girls. They may have the votes to get her out quicker than she can gather strong back-up from the guys.

It seemed a bit ridiculous that she is there hanging out with Memphis so much and they are both thinking that they're alliance is still a secret. NOT!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Fanny Pak my world ky.the.artist's Avatar

I hope Angie somehow pulls one out of her hat and stays.She needs to lay low and let Jessie pull..well a Jessie and freak out haha.Angie is the only girl i like and really the only person i like..if she gets evicted..the show is nothing for me...i mean ill still watch to amke fun of people but it will be less enjoyable without Angie.

FORT Newbie

sorry to see her go

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast