Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: BB10 Cast Revealed

Re: BB10 Cast Revealed

Quote Originally Posted by Kelseyz2;3115874;
    Where is the Pharmacetuical Sales Rep?

planting seeds and gambling in vegas..

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

75? Glad to see BB is thinking outside the 'young 20 cute horny and drunk' angle this time around. I already like Jerry, but I've always rooted for the old guys on here (minus Dick). Not crazy about Jesse but the rest seem cool. I just hope this opposites twist or whatever they're planning on doing doesn't ruin what looks like might be a great season of BB. At the very least they got an interesting and mostly non Hollywood looking cast (so far).

And thanks CG!

Quote Originally Posted by karalott;3116038;
    And thanks CG!
    Your welcome! A nice thank you is greatly appreciated!

More pictures! Yay! Haha.

There's a rumor that this chick is Angie:

April:

Jessie:

Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

That Jessie guy is just NASTY Well, what I've seen of him so far. I might decide I like him later, but usually the "muscle heads" end up being "empty heads" IMO anyways.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Newbie

Claire/Lauren/Anya Dannysheaven's Avatar

Well, I'm going to hate Dan. Conservaties, pfff.
    Elyse, Amanda, Yaya, Nicole, Michelle, Nicole Linkletter, Brittany, Jenah, Lauren.

Well I'm only going to comment on their pictures on the OS because I'm too lazy to read their bios.

What a horrible picture of Keesha! You would think that they would pick a flattering picture. She looked so much better in the commercial that CBS aired.

On the other hand, the 30 year olds (April, Libra, and Steven; though April is only 30, but I'll still include her) look great! They look younger than some people that are in their 20's! And wow... Renny. I never would have guessed that she's 53. She reminds me a lot of Mariska Hargitay from Law & Order: SVU.

I'm enjoying this cast. They look promising.

But I'm disappointed that the rumored Angie (I posted a picture above) turned out to be wrong. I know it's only one picture, but the rumored Angie seriously looks like she would have spiced things up.

ETA: Well I decided to read all of the bios since I can't sleep and have nothing better to do. The only person that made a bad impression on me based on their bio was Dan. Piercings for freaks? Vegans are weird tree huggers? He definitely has a strong opinion and is not afraid to show it.

The only other person that left me with a sour taste was Jessie, but that has NOTHING to do with him. He seems like a good kid, but his favorite artist is Kanye West. Yeah, I hate Kanye, so me having a sour taste was pretty much nothing against Jessie, only Kanye.

I take back what I said before about Angie. She's one of the people who impressed me with her bio. Jerry I also liked, but I see him going out early. I also liked Libra's bio. And April's. I the fact that she's OCD. This might sound mean to say, but OCD people are entertaining! Has anyone see the True Life episode on MTV about people with OCD? If you have, then you might know what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 07-08-2008 at 05:15 AM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Sorry, I have to double post. The edit button has expired.

The front of the house has been revealed, which probably reflects the theme of the house:

Country-styled house?

ETA: I'm sorry, I'm finding myself having to constantly edit my posts.

Never mind, there's a house tour video on the CBS site already.

I'm not sure what I think about it. It has a "Decades" theme to it, with a few exceptions. The HOH room was modeled after a penthouse, and the bathroom was modeled afted an outhouse. There's an 80's bedroom, a 70's one, and the other one looks like it may be from the.... 40's? I don't really know about the last one I mentioned. The kitchen is 50's styled, which is great! That's my favorite part of the house. Looks very much like a 50's diner.

And one last thing about the housemates: there is a great diversity! I say well done to the casting directors. I'm not one that usually complains about how BB hasn't been diverse in the age factor, but it's still refreshing to see some diversity.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 07-08-2008 at 05:31 AM.

The only person that made a bad impression on me based on their bio was Dan. Piercings for freaks? Vegans are weird tree huggers? He definitely has a strong opinion and is not afraid to show it.

I am a huge BB fan and have never came to these boards, however since I was obsessed with the boards over the past few weeks with the finale of the Bacholerette and can now see that I will be here through this season of BB as well.

My husband and I just go through reading all of the bios...I have to say this should shape up to be a pretty good season with the age range and political views. I can see them doing this type of angle on it given the Elections and all. I have to agree that Dan threw me off with his bio and I am hoping that he seems to be different once in the house, but sounds pretty judgemental to me...he may have a rough time in the house...at least he's not in there with James and Chelsia..haha.....

Anways, looking forward to a lot of fun and speculation

Okay, I just watched the video of the house as well, I have to say my fav was also the kitchen...It's nice to see they actually "decorated decorated" more so than they have the past couple of seasons, it's very themed and looks really cool just from the video ... I can't hardly wait for next Sunday!

+ Reply to Thread