+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: BB10 Speculation - What would you like to see?

BB10 Speculation - What would you like to see?

What are you hoping for this new season? What should change? What should stay the same? What hasn't Allison Groedner thought of yet? Come and share!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Re: BB10 Speculation - What would you like to see?

I see that my wish has been granted. Thanks for creating this thread, MFWalkoff!

What I Think We'll See: I think Allison is smart, even if she has had a few casting mishaps here and there. I think she'll listen to the viewers this season and cast some older folks. But I still expect to see a bunch of people in their 20's who love to party, unless the twist this season is that everyone is over 30.

And speaking of the twist, I think we can all agree that it's a guarantee that a twist is going to happen. Even if the twists all fall short, I'll give the producers some credit for creating them because I really can't think of any good ones right now.

Like, the best one I can think of is that on the first day, 7 young girls enter the house with no guys around. These young girls were expecting some young guys that they can have some fun with for a while, if you know what I mean. Then Julie tells them that 1 guy will come every day for the next 7 days. They're expecting some young guys, but in comes some married men. Some are younger, some are older. But then on the last day, a single, young, good-looking guy comes through the door, and each girl wants him.

Haha, I would laugh if that happened.

What I Want to See: I want some hilarious, likable housemates. I want to see some people who can make the viewers laugh but can also play the game.

I kind of want to see a new house, but that won't happen.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

What I Think We'll See: I think Allison is smart, even if she has had a few casting mishaps here and there. I think she'll listen to the viewers this season and cast some older folks. But I still expect to see a bunch of people in their 20's who love to party, unless the twist this season is that everyone is over 30.
    Yeah, I'm under the impression they think anyone over 30 is middle age and anyone over 40 is considered a senior citizen. It'd be nice to get more diversity in the house in terms of ages and not a bunch of young horny party goers.

Like, the best one I can think of is that on the first day, 7 young girls enter the house with no guys around. These young girls were expecting some young guys that they can have some fun with for a while, if you know what I mean. Then Julie tells them that 1 guy will come every day for the next 7 days. They're expecting some young guys, but in comes some married men. Some are younger, some are older. But then on the last day, a single, young, good-looking guy comes through the door, and each girl wants him.
    Replace the married men with average men and you'd have Average Joe. I'm with you that I think there will be a twist. Maybe I'm reading too much into that 'happy together' playing in the commercial but I still think that may be a clue. So is it a bunch of couple's with an ex flame of one of them coming back in? They've already done the X-factor with just exes, and of course the pairs last season. And enemies. I'm with those that think it's probably too soon for another half AS (fans vs favorites like is being speculated) but to be honest I wouldn't be surprised. I'll be extremely disappointed if it is, and especially disappointed if half the original AS crew came back. They had a hard time finding people to do that, so I think they'd also have a hard time picking people from all the seasons for a F vs F.

What do I want to see? What I've been saying in other threads: classic BB. No twists, no house themes, a nice diverse yet entertaining cast who wants to play the game and could care less about getting laid, getting drunk, or anyone who is vile towards their fellow housemates. Arguements are one thing, but some of these HG are just plain rotten. I'd love to see the return of America's Choice every week, better challenges (and no more having stupid answers like the guinea pigs being considered a couple), more things for the HG to do, going back to everyone playing veto (and maybe switching it up to where the person who uses the veto picks the nominee, even though Allison says she's not in favor of that), and actual game play.

I didn't even think of Average Joe when I thought of my "twist." But you're right, it is like Average Joe, just a married edition.

Wow, I completely forgot about that guinea pig question! I agree with you 100%. That was so unfair. Sharon would have won, resulting in her not getting evicted that week. Please, no more questions like that.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3051862;
    What are you hoping for this new season? What should change? What should stay the same? What hasn't Allison Groedner thought of yet? Come and share!
    normal people.

oh wait, that will never happen! normal people don't create drama! they aren't wanna-be actors or models!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

And I forgot to add, a longer finale with a real reunion show. I hate what they do now. Announce the winner, boom they're done for the season. Not to mention barely talking to the evicted HG but showing clips from the season.

Do we know when the summer series starts??
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

I believe it starts in July live4romance. I cannot wait!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

July 13th
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I would like to see a season where all the houseguests are over 30. Or maybe a season where it's the 20 and 30 year old crowd vs. the 40 and up crowd.

As long as it isn't the terrible season we had last time. Ugh.
    Wake up and be awesome

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast