+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: BB10 Speculation - What would you like to see?

Re: BB10 Speculation - What would you like to see?

Well, then I have a hunch that it will be handled stupidly, and I will stop watching early in the season.

I'm just sayin'...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Ok. Just read through the cast bois, and I'm much excited! Looks like it could be a very good season indeed I'm wondering though (thinking about possible twists...) do they usually put in so much about the contestants feelings towards both parents? There were only 3 that didn't talk about their relationship with mom and dad. Also, I know this is an election year, but they asked a bunch about what political offices they would be interested in. I wonder if there will be some sort of elections in the house? I mean besides getting their rear-ends elected out
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I truly hope it is not politics or religion inclined. I have had a hard time enjoying the last 2, but, will keep trying!

The cast certainly seems promising! I cannot wait to see the interaction between them all. I hope Jerry sticks around!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by milady;3118207;
    I truly hope it is not politics or religion inclined. I have had a hard time enjoying the last 2, but, will keep trying!

The cast certainly seems promising! I cannot wait to see the interaction between them all. I hope Jerry sticks around!
    That's the only thing that would ruin this season for me would be if it goes overboard with the politics and different points of view. I'm hoping the bios are just hyped up with that info and it goes nowhere. Aside from that, I'm happy to see total strangers back and that there's such a wide range of ages, so hopefully people will be interested in playing the game this time around. I put in another thread that my only other hope is that the contestants have stuff to do, better challenges, and I'd love to see the return of America's Choice every week. Having the live audience with this group might be interesting, too.

a 75 YEAR OLD

BB fanatic

YAY!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678